Loss

Still in his arms he picked me up under my arms and held me straight. Looking at me dead serious.
-" well do I get an apologies, little star?" He hummed smirking slightly.
• " nope." He frowned but then smirked again. He had an idea I could tell.
-" well naughty child ne-"
•" I'm no child!" Cutting him off pulling his Cap off and hiding it behind me.
-" hey! Give that back." He frowned, shocked and mad.
-" Now." He demanded, serious and death staring at me.
-" this will have consequences if you don't, little one."
• " no! Just cause you called me little!" He scowled
-" fine. Naughty ones need punishment~" In one swift movement he kneels down and throws me over his knee. Raising his hand and slapping the ever living shit out my ass.
• " OW! QUIT IT!!"
-" I. Told. You. But. You. Didn't. Listen. This. Happens. You. Don't. Listen!" Every word was a pause and slap. A last one was placed as I owed my way tree all of it. A pain raising heat was left on my butt.
• " THAT HURT!! MOON!" He lifts me up to get up and tosses me on the ground.
-" Good!" He walks away leaving me on the ground shaking. I looked at him as a tear ran down my cheek. Wiping it quickly so he didn't see I sniffed quickly and quietly standing up, squinting my eyes.
Don't cry don't cry, you're okay it didn't hurt. You're not a kid. Grow up. Your not a kid. You're okay. Don't cry like a baby. It didn't hurt.
It didn't hurt..
But you are one.
I'm not
Yes you are
No
Yes no yes
NO IM NOT!!
I opened my eyes widely as I looked around. He was gone. Huffing, I walked out the daycare leaving everything, except my flashlight. walking to rooms of the showing animatronics.
I needed something to do and not with HIM.
Not paying attention I bump into something
• " I'm sorry I didn't mean to!"
-" your alright, I'm sorry myself y/n." I look and see it was Roxy.
• " oh Roxy it's nice to see you!" She laughed awkwardly and smiled
-" you too y/n it's been a while hasn't it?" She placed a hand behind my back
-" let's head to my room. I know it's dark but there at least you won't bump into anything. Your flashlight won't last forever." She guided me with her hand as we made it to her room. She sat us down and faced me.
-" so what's up? You seem upset." I sighed, I didn't want to tell what exactly.
• " oh just the lights. Kinda irritating..."
-" I understand! Let's do something to distract you. Like catching up."
• " alright how have you been doing since last time. I know it's been a while but still." She looked away and sighed herself
-" a lot honestly, but I'm glad your here. And I apologize for what Monty did to you, after Chica found him she knew that Monty did something to you since his whole demeanor changes when it came to you." I nodded and told her what happened with him, but not Sunny/ Moon.
-" I just wished he would control himself. What he said wasn't the same for what we meant for you. I missed you tho, I missed your warm hugs and comfort you gave us. You made us look forward to the days we get to see you. It's the truth. Even tho you were so little and met you so few times we fell in love with you." I was shocked by this.
• " you guys loved me?" She nods and I began to tear up. She hugged me and we both cried.
-" I missed you, y/n." She held me tighter, I hid in her chest. She was warm, just like them. Then I heard something.
*thump.........thump* I backed away by this and stared at her.
•" Roxy your chest.....you have a heart beat....do you have a heart?" She stared. Shocked and confused.
-" wh-what?"
What is happening?
I leaned in again and sure enough a faint thumping was heard. Is she.....alive- like actually...'human'?
She held me more. Shaking as she cried.
-" I'm scared y/n. When we are around you, we get like this. I'm scared of what will happen if this continues. Could we truly be....normal? Human?" We sat there confused. But we tried not paying attention to it. We decided to chat over girly-rock things. It was nice tho, we laughed and giggled. I totally forgot about what happens with moon and for the best right now.
We decided to go look for Freddy since he well helped me the most and haven't seen yet. He wasn't in his room but we was in the lobby. Just sitting there.
• " Freddy!" He turned our direction and lit up.
-" Y/n!? Is that really you?!" He stood up running to me and picked me up hugging me." We laughed and smiled at our final meet together.
• "how have you been Freddy?" He set me down.
-" great!" He sets his hand on my hand.
-" how's my super star doing?" I smiled and nodded.
• " Good!"
Roxy waved and walked away saying goodbye and left us alone.
-" I see you grew up to be very beautiful." He holds a stand of my hair and smiled gently. I smiled laughing.
• " oh, where Bonnie I haven't seen him yet." He stopped flicking at his name. I looked at his face as I saw sadness them....pain.
• " Freddy? What happened to Bonnie? Where is he?" He picked me up slowly sat me on one was his arms as he walked.
-" I'll show you..."

After a while we made it to his attraction. Bonnie's bowling.
We made it in and saw robot baby animatronics. And there was his stage. Closed and a out of commission sign. I gasped and looked at Freddy. He looked away, hurting.
• "n-no...it can't be... is...he...gone?" He nodded and I began to tear up.
No...N-no.... No!!
" he can't be...how...why!? Not Bonnie nononono-" Freddy held me close and I cried out and cried into his chest.
Memories of him folded in. Of us, eating ice-cream, his smile, his performance. Freddy and Bonnie together.....
I screamed out in pain as I looked at nothing in the distance, only his stage.
Freddy shook and I held him.
• " it's okay Freddy, you can cry we can support each other." He shook more as then started to hug me tightly. And began to cry and pant. Wailing into my shoulder as I felt his tear run on my neck. I cried into hai as we held each other for a straight 5-10 minutes. Just balling, wailing, hurting, grieving the loss of our friend. One we'd never see again...after everything he is just gone.....

We had sat down and had served us some ice-cream. I held my cup and turning to him. He turned to me and and held his.
• "To Bonnie, our dearest friend and companion.We shall always remember him for who he was and is."
-" To Bonnie, our oldest and truest friend, my truest friend...." We put out cups in the air and clinked them together. We sat there talking about his memory of him while eating our ice-cream.

We left after a while and I looked back.
Goodbye, my old friend. Walking out......

We said our goodbyes and I walked back into the daycare, tears staining my cheeks as I did my best to wipe them off. Eyes sore and puffy they felt at least. Tired and worn out from everything. I just wanted rest....
Making my way thru the gate I hear Moon. I don't have time for his snarky ass. Walking forward looking for my bag by the ball pit. I hear him grow closer. He begins to chuckle.

•" leave me be Moon, I'm not in the mood for this." I dove into the ball pit searching for the bag. Since it was dark I was hoping I could feel my way around. After a while I found it and hoped out of it. Sniffling and wiping my face again to hide anything. I see Moon floating in the distance. He floats by and giggles more, and stops in front of me.

-"shouldn't you be-"
• " ya ya ya I'm heading to bed. Jeez." I brush him off as I walked around me he stopped in front of me again. He stared at me and his smile faded.
-"what happened? Were you crying?"
• " no I wasn't Moon. Like said I'm going." I tried walking away but he stopped me.
-" where?"
• " home."
-"but what about your slumber party with Sunny?"
• "well he isn't here! So I'm going" I pushed past him but he didn't take a no for an answer.
-" stay starlight. I'm sorry but you look to tired to be up." Shoving him again I tried my best to not cry.
• " Moon leave me alone!" He grabbed me as I fought with him and held me still."
-" calm down starlight. Calm." Looking up at him his eyes changed to a blue.
-" calm..." he picked me up and took us to the tower and layed me in bed.
- " Please rest starlight. I know you're tired, It's past your bedtime either way." He layed a blanket over me and rubbed my head. I grabbed his hand
• " you should rest too, you can rest with me." Patting the bed and he sighed joining in with me. He knew I wasn't gonna take a no for an answer and glad he is learning that.
He lifted the blanket back over us as he awkwardly layed there.
• " don't be a stranger you obviously are find with carrying me around." I pulled him in and he grew light pink. Wrapping my arms around him, he did the same but slowly. He rested on the pillow as I used his arm, which was quit comfy honestly since he was squishy. I breathed in his scent of lavender and drifted off to sleep. Before so I looked and it was 8am.

• "goodnight moon"
-" goodnight, little starlight."

——————————————-
—————————-
Welp I should get some sleep myself, love y'all and had a laugh at your comments with the butt thing, don't worry, there will be more of the squishy buttock! Goodnight my little stars~⭐️🌟✨💫