3 months went by...

Y/n: I can't believe they even showed my pic...

jk: okay enough...let's go get our schedules.

we got our schedules and it turned that I and jk were in the same class.

Y/n: wow...same class...

jk: really????*happy baby*

Y/n: *not so happy**a very obvious fake smile* show me the class jungkook-ah

jk: I can see you are sulking bish...

Y/n: *fake smile goes off* okay...show me the class bish...

*****************dispersal******************************

*at home*

jk: we're back

Y/n: I am gonna go get fresh...I am tired as hell.

 jin: get fresh...the dinners ready...

Y/n: arrasoe eomma (ok mom) 

jin: you little-

************after dinner*******************

Rm: how was your day at school.

Y/n: it was good.

Jimin: just good?

Y/n: yeah...

hobi: why tho?

Y/n: cuz my seat partner was...*looks at jk*

 v: *chokes*lol

jk: you enjoyed the day...didn't you?

Y/n: I was trying my best to enjoy the day but you just kept talking non-stop...like...do you know what do we have in our first period tomorrow?

jk:???

Y/n: maths test...I gotta go study bye.*walks away*

jk: we have a test?*to the members*

Suga: *shows a thumbs up*

jk: *panics* y-yaah!! y/n-ah...teach me...please I don't know anything...I don't even know which chapter is going on.

*******************time skip**********************

and that's how 3 months went by...with my stupid yet adorable brothers. They take great care of me. thanks to joon I never faced difficulty with my studies. Suga is always there for me whenever I am stressed out cuz of my exams. Jimin,hobi, and v are always cheering me up. jk..a total bestie. Jin never made me and joon miss our parents.

Our parents were the scientist of a Park company who was working to create a machine that could produce gamma radiation. they wanted to see how it would affect humans. Crazy right?, I was still young but joon was old enough and told them that he had a bad feeling about this, but mom and dad were extremely interested in this project. And the day came...the machine was finally ready. I don't know the details, but initially, the machine was working just fine but after a few experiments, due to some malfunction, the machine exploded inside the lab, and the gamma radiation escaped from the machine. The radiations were not much, but the explosion was dangerous.

The only people in the lab were our parents and Mr. park along with his 7yr old son. Sadly the only person to survive was the 7yr old boy, who was kept under medical surveillance for a long time. The company is now under Mrs. Park, his wife. She met me and namjoon and blamed herself for all of this and provided us with the compensation.