JAY(back story)

author pov.

Mr. and Mrs. Kim were working in the lab along with Mr.Park.Noone was there in the lab, according to them, except them and 7yo jay who came to the lab with his dad. these kinds of things always fascinated him. they were working on the machine and were running some tests when because of some malfunction the machine exploded releasing all the gamma radiation.

the only person who was able to survive was jay since he playing around was in a different room. but since the explosion was so big, jay was thrown away cuz of the large pressure and some of the gamma radiation entered his body. Jay was found fainted in the lab. They tried to carry him, but couldn't 'cuz half of his body was as cold as ice, and half of his body had turned red and was flaming hot.

(I know what your guys are thinking if you watch anime, it's just a reference, pls don't screw me for this lol 😂😂)

jay's mother said that she don't want any health consultations and sent all the doctors away. She sat there until her son became conscious, as soon as jay became conscious, his body came back to normal temperature. but he was still very weak to move. his mom carried him to the car drove him home. her mother was a scientist, but actually a doctor as well. she took care of her son and even trained him. they moved somewhere, really far from people untill her son was able to control his powers properly.

But one thing they didn't notice amidst this was the notes of making gamma radiation machine was robbed from the lab.

Soon Jay was able to control his powers and was able to use them fluently. He did use the powers but in such a way so it was not obvious to people.

His mother told her everything about his father and the lab. As I told you, jay was interested in these kind of things, at the age of 10,he started making a small model of this gamma radiation machine. But the major difference was the amount of radiation produced was of a large amount despite its large size.

After 6 years he finally completed the model, but he had move because of his mother's job. He was now transferred to a school.

.
.
.
.
Ik this was short but....i will make sure to post a long part next 😅