the incident

y/n: So this is the gamma radiating machine.

jin: b-but he said it wasn't complete.

jay: it's not...as far as I know, The only thing working in the machine is the circuit, the external part of the machine is not ready to hold the gamma radiation in place.

suga: let's find the documents and get out of here.

we all began to search, we only had 10 mins out of which only 8 mins were left.

y/n: wow! *looking at a test tube with a pink liquid in it* what's this.

jay: it's lequidified crystal.

y/n: lequidified crystal?...pretty facinating.

author POV:

everyone was searching the drawers and every possible place they could find the documents.

taetae was searching for them in a drawer when suddenly an insect jumped out of it. Starled, tae backed off and he didn't realise he was in front of some switches that were used to operate the game radating machine. Tae's back hit the switches and the lever went up. 

jimin: guys!!...I found the documents let's - what the...

everyone looked in the direction of the sound and saw the machine had started and was producing gamma radiations.

everyone ran towards the exit but it was too late. As jay mention, the machine was not ready to hold the radiation and the history repeated itself. The machine blasted, Jimin managed to throw the bag of documents out of the exit and jay tried to block the entrance, but the pressure was too much. all of them were thrown out of the basement through the wall of ice jay created with pieces of thick ice around them. Jay's Ice wall managed to absorb the gamma radiation but, all of them laid on the ground lifeless.

Man POV:

 I was keeping an eye on the server, so that the kids can work easily, but then I heard something. My nightmare came true, the machine blasted. I rushed over to the location and saw Kids lying on groundwith small pieces of thick crystal clear ice and a plastic bag of documents.I picked up the bag and kept it safely, they risked their life for it. I then called my men and all of them were carried to our personal hospital.

*****************time skip******************************

author POV:

grandpa: no...let me go...my kids *sobbing*

man: *holding him back* you're not in any condition to move right now, they'll be fine. They are strong.

grandpa: *sobbing*

doctor1: I-It's weird.

man: what do you mean...are they ok?

doctor2: all of them are ok and alive...but their body.

man:what?

doctor1: everyone's body is behaving strangely except jay's. his body was absolutely unaffected.

man: no way...don't tell me.

grandpa: Did the gamma radiations entered their body as well?

man: looks like that. *orders* call her.

 doctor1: roger!

******************more time skip**********************************

Mrs Park: where are the kids!? *paniked*

man: Jay is absolutely fine, no need to worry about that.

Mrs Park: Ik that. Since the gamma radiations are already inside him, he was unaffected. I came here for the rest of them.

man: this way.

the man lead her to a huge room where all of them were laid with their health stat monitor beside them.

Mrs Park: I'll save your friends jay, don't worry.

With that she got to work starting from namjoon.

*******************more time skip cuz i don't how mrs park cured them********************** 

Mrs Park: Now, she is y/n right?

man: yeah...hie did you know?

Mrs Park: jay talks about her all day.

she looked at your hand. "what's this?" she asked while looking at small pink crystal like substances on your hand.

jay: it's lequidified crystal.

Mrs Park: jay...

 jay: she was looking for the documents around the table,but the machine caused immense vibration and the liquid fell on her hand before we were blasted out of the basement.

Mrs Park: what? but...how did her body absorb the whole new different chemical and still managed to function properly?

jay: mom, is she okay?

Mrs Park: yeah...don't worry hun, she is okay. maybe the gamma radiations caused the crystal  to get inside her body. All her brothers are having powers but she is going to some really strong powers.

man: WHAT? they all have powers!?

Mrs Park: yeah.

man: OMG!

****************time skip cuz WHY NOT******************************

after sleeping for whole3-4 days all of you guys woke up. You guys were surprised to see yourself alive and more importantly you guys were feeling strangely healthy. Mrs Park and the man approached you guys.

Mrs Park: how are you guys feeling?

jin: strangely fanstastic.

Mrs Park: expected...well there are some...things going on with each of your body.

v: before that...i wana say something...I am sorry.

hobi: what? why?

v: i-i got started by an insect and...

rm: and?

v:switchedonthemachine.

suga: tf you blaberring say it clearly.

 v:i got started by an insect and switched on the machine.

jay:it's okay...you didn't do it itentionally.

y/n: *nods*

Mrs Park: so, back to your body...you guys have powers just like jay.

7+1 (you and bts): WHAT!?