Grandpa

author pov:

It's been a few weeks and you and jay hang out a lot. like a lot. you guys grew close, you guys are best friends...yeah...yet friends. but you realized that the attraction you had for jay wasn't just his looks, but his personality, behavior. he is such a sweet boy, you wonder if he's even real.

Y/n POV:

I am getting ready cuz Jay said he wanted to show me something so he'll come over to pick me up.

OUTFIT:

I was getting ready when

suga: *knock knock* can I come in?

y/n: yeah...

suga: wassup going somewhere?

y/n: yeah...I am going out with-

suga: like I care...*plops on the bed and sleeps*

y/n: I am gonna murder you one day...

ignoring him I approached the main door and saw RM Oppa entering inside.
RM: going somewhere?
y/n: yeah...will be back soon.
RM: 'Kay

I left the house and saw jay waiting for me with his hands in the pockets. He looks so cool I am gonna die. Controlling my emotions I approached him.

jay: ready to go?

y/n: yeah

we enter his car and he drove off.

y/n: where are we going?

jay: at my basement. There is something I wanna show you...and tell you something

 y/n: oh...

****************time skip***************************

we were standing in front of his basement and jay was opening the door. we entered inside and he turned on the lights. It was amazing. I was in awe the moment I saw it. It was a totally modern lab inside with all kinds of machines and equipment and in the center, there was a unique machine. I never saw.

y/n: *approaches the machine* what's this?

jay: the gamma-ray producing machine.

y/n: WHAT?

I was completely shocked as the tragic memories came back. 

jay: y/n? y/n?? Y/N!!

y/n: ahh!...what?

 jay: you ok?

y/n: oh yeah...haha...wow so cool. you're really something

jay: thanks. I actually wan-

*phone rings*

 y/n: oh, excuse me!

OP

y/n: what is it now?

RM: you need to come back right now!

 y/n: what? why? I can't come back just like that.

RM: If I say right now...them it means RIGHT NOW!!!

y/n:o-ok chill. jay, we need to go back.

jay: *nods*

jin: stop shouting pabo. *snatches the phone*

y/n: Oppa what happened? is everything alright.

jin: there's a man here who claims to be the manager of...

y/n: of?

jin: of...OUR GRANDPA.

y/n: WHAT? GRANDPA'S MANAGER?

jin: yeah and-

jimin: *snatches phone* and he says that when all the cousins will be together, he will lead us to the grandpa.

y/n: what non-sense! he just disappeared one day leaving us like that.

RM: *snatches phone*  Ik, but I think we should go. where are you?

y/n: I'm on my way with jay.

RM: k, make it fast!

*call ends*

 jay: what happened?

y/n: idk, they all sound so panicked.

 jay:'kay, let's hurry then.

**************back home********************

author pov:

y/n: i am back...i am back omo-

(startled by a man dressed in all black)

man: so you're the only girl, special among specials.

y/n: what?

man: oh hello Mr. Park! 

jay: what?

man: since all of you guys are here, let's go!

jk: where?

Some men came inside and escorted all of them in a van.

as soon as the door closed a mysterious gas filled the van and everyone passed out. (a/n: yeah I stole this idea, just don't kill me if you know what I mean)

****************time skip******************************

man: wake up guys...we're here.

 jay: what? 

v: we're where?

everyone gets off the van.

suga: A...hospital?

hobi: seems like that.

man: this way.

they went inside, on a pretty high floor and the man entered a room. They followed him, and the moment they entered all of 'em froze on their spot on seeing the person in front of them. Even jay was speechless.

???: *faint and shaky voice* I missed you all. *weak smile*

Rm: g-g-grandpa?

v: omg *teary eyes*

y/n: *covers her mouth*  *too shocked to say anything*

jay: n-no way.

jk rushed towards him and was barely able to hold his tears. he was on the bed in a pathetic condition with different types of machines surrounding him. everyone rushed to him.

y/n: *almost crying* grandpa w-what happened? *hold his hand* what went wrong?

grandpa: *touches her cheek* o my...you've grown so much and so pretty. RM took great care of you. You guys have grown so much and so well. Even jay, you have grown well.

y/n: what? y-you know him?

jay: yes, he is a close friend of my dad and he came to meet me every day in my childhood until...he disappeared one day.

grandpa: sorry to leave you guys like that suddenly, but there is something really important I need to tell you.

man: we should go outside. I'll explain everything.