I am the Daughter of Lucifer, after all. (One-shot. 18+)

A/N: Credit to Renowned Wolf for this lemon scenario.

A few weeks after the events of the last chapter.

Scene opens on you and Charlie making out on a couch on her bedroom, with her straddling you and running her hands through your hair.

You pick her up by her waist and pin her against the wall, while still kissing her

She grins before pinning you against the wall and leaving a trail of love bites down your neck.

Y/N: This is certainly different from the usual Disney princess I see.

Charlie: Don't act so surprised, Puppy. I am the Daughter of Lucifer, after all.

Y/N: Well then.

You pin her to the floor and grin seductively.

Y/N: Let's see what you've got.

Charlie gives you a similar grin before pushing against you and getting you on your back.

Charlie: Moxxie lasted quite a while. Let's see how long you can last.

You grin at her, bearing your fangs, and the two of you stand up before you resume making out, with her wrapping her legs around your waist. 

She shrugs her jacket off and you tear her shirt open.

Charlie: (seductive growl) Naughty puppy.

She pushes you onto your knees and lowers her pants.

Charlie: Well? I'm not gonna pleasure myself.

You go to grab her panties but she stops you.

Charlie: Nuh-uh. Use your teeth.

You do so, and she immediately wraps her leg around the back of your head, driving your face into her womanhood and you start eating her out.

Charlie exhales in pleasure and puts one of her heads against the wall to steady herself.

Charlie: The other girls told me you were good at this but...(whispered) oh shit...I really had to make sure they weren't just saying that because you're dating.

She runs her hand through your hair in an affectionate manner, her breathing becoming more labored.

Charlie: Keep going, my sweet puppy...I promise I'll make this up to you.

You continue to eat her out, running your hands up her thighs. She cries out in pleasure as she orgasms before catching her breath.

Before you can say anything, she snaps her fingers. In the puff of smoke, the two of you are transported onto her bed. She's pinning you down on the mattress and peppering your face and neck with kisses, leaving several marks, before she gives you a love bite on your collarbone.

She cups her breasts invitingly and gives you bedroom eyes.

Charlie: You wanna suck on these, cutie?

You nod with a lustful expression. Charlie teasingly places her finger on your lips.

Charlie: Maybe next time. You have to earn it.

She tears your shirt off and kisses your neck while gently scratching down your chest. 

Charlie: I should've gotten you shirtless a lot sooner.