About that Threesome (one-shot. 18+)

Credit to Renowned-Wolf for the scenario

Some after Season 1.

Scene opens on Vaggie walking down a hallway in the Hotel. She had her phone out and was taking a selfie of her blowing a kiss before sending it to you. 

Vaggie: (Text) Love you, my Hades.

She was heading towards hers, yours, and Charlie's room, when she heard muffled moans and screams. Arriving at the door, she looks through a crack in the door and sees you and Charlie going at it like ravenous beasts.

Charlie was wearing a very revealing dominatrix outfit consisting of thigh high boots, fingerless gloves, a corset that covers only the lower half of her torso, leaving her breasts fully exposed, a hat similar to Poison's in Street Fighter, and is holding a Cat-o-nine-tails

She is riding you while you are bound, gagged, and blind-folded. You are shown having numerous lipstick marks on your face, neck, and chest, and a bite mark on your collarbone.

She strikes you across the chest, making you grunt.

Charlie: (taunting) What's the matter, Puppy? Can't handle a little bit of pain with your pleasure?

She playfully strikes you again.

Charlie: You getting tired? I'd let you drink my breast milk if you weren't gagged with my panties. (giggles) 

You suddenly break through the restraints, tear off the blindfold and gag, and tightly embrace Charlie while getting on your knees and continuing to roughly thrust into her. 

Charlie was surprised, but definitely didn't mind.

Charlie: Oh, yes! I love it when you go full alpha male, Puppy!

She goes into her full demon form and drags her nails down your back, causing you to bite her neck.

Charlie: That's it! Mark me, Puppy! Show everyone who the future King of Hell is! 

The two of you climax before you collapse on your back with her on your chest. She cups her breasts invitingly and you start sucking on them while she runs her hand through your hair and kisses your forehead.

Unbeknownst to you, Vaggie was watching all of this. She was a bit shocked at how intense and rough you and Charlie got. But mostly, she was turned on.

She started breathing heavily and rubbing her legs together, closing her eye in ecstasy. 

Unfortunately, this caused her to miss Angel Dust walking past and see her pleasure herself. He gets a smug grin while pushing the door open and yelling

Angel Dust: (Mocking) Oh Vaggie, I didn't know you were that kind of Girl. To think you call me perverted!

You and Charlie heard this and jerked apart from each other, with you having a faint milk mustache, while Vaggie was glaring daggers at him.

You shoot a small fireball at him, causing him to run off with Vaggie mentally swearing revenge, before she was brought back to reality.

Y/N: Persephone?

Charlie: You alright, Babe?

Vaggie: (nervous) I didn't mean to spy on you two, I just stumbled upon you.

Y/N: Persephone, it's alright. You can talk to us.

Vaggie: : It's just when you two were going at it... Charlie, you and I aren't that intense and Y/N, you're always so gentle with me. I just felt...

Y/N: Want to try for yourself?

Vaggie: What?! No! I-uhh... Seriously?

Charlie: Yeah, Vaggie! Just try it and see for yourself.

Vaggie: (fidgeting) Are you absolutely sure?

Y/N: Everything will be fine my Persephone, you'll be with us.

You gently place your hand on her face, caressing her cheek.

Charlie: If at any point you don't feel comfortable, let us know and we'll stop.

Vaggie leans into your hand and sighs.

Vaggie: Alright Charlie, my Hades, I'll try for you.

Both you and Charlie kiss her.

Vaggie: (embarrassed) Uh...could you two...strip me?

You and Charlie smirk and do as requested. Charlie walks up to Vaggie and starts making out with her while snaking her hands around and undoing Vaggie's dress and letting it fall to the ground. 

Now in her bra and panties, Vaggie is approached by you. You lean in and passionately kiss her while unhooking her bra and gently remove her panties. 

Vaggie is then tied to the bed with her hands above her head and blindfolded. She feels Charlie whip her with the cat-o-nine-tails while you gently run your claws around her body and gently press your teeth into the side of her neck.

Charlie moves lower and starts performing oral while you lick the crevice of her neck before gently sucking and kissing both of her breasts. She moans as the two of you pleasure her. 

You move to kiss her roughly before kissing down her neck as she climaxes.

You and Charlie then switch positions as you angle yourself with Vaggie's womanhood.

Charlie begins making out with her girlfriend while you grab Vaggie's thighs with your claws and thrust into her. 

Vaggie lets out a pained cry with an expression that's on the verge of tears.

Y/N: (concerned) Persephone, are you alright, did I hurt you?

Vaggie: Give me a second.

Charlie: : Vaggie, we can stop if you want.

Vaggie: No. 

She takes a few seconds to compose herself.

Vaggie: Alright. Don't hold back ,my Hades. Give me everything you've got.

Y/N: As you wish, my Persephone.

You continue roughly thrusting into her while Charlie pleasures and stimulates her. 

Vaggie: Hades, I'm close. Mark me. Just like you did with Charlie.

You comply and bite her on the opposite of her neck as the two of you climax.

Cut to a few minutes later. Vaggie has been freed of her bonds and she and Charlie are snuggled up to you.

Y/N: So, how was your first time being a little rougher, Persephone?

Vaggie: It'll take some getting used to, my Hades. But I knew I was safe with you and Charlie. Although next time the three of us are together...

She gives you a seductive gaze before catching you off guard with a rough kiss. She gently bites your lip as she pulls away.

Vaggie: *You're* going to be the one tied down.

End of one-shot. Next will be a Saint Patrick's Day themed chapter featuring the Guy Squad... and Blitz-O.