Roxanne Wolf

A/N: Special thanks to Renowned Wolf who was a huge help writing this chapter.

Sometime after the events of Season 1

Scene opens on a rundown apartment building in Hell where a female Hellhound with grey fur and silver hair with a bright green streak is entering her crappy apartment after an all nighter, this is Roxanne.

Roxy: (angrily tossing her hat and unzipping her jumpsuit) Fuck that job! (rubs her temples)

She was a custodian at Valentino's porn studio. The porn tycoon and drug lord had a reputation for being absolute trash even by Hell's standards.

 Thankfully she didn't get roped into "acting" yet, but that didn't stop the higher-ups from groping and harassing her. Today, she was forced by Valentino into a situation where she would have to start "acting" or else she'd loose her job or worse.

Roxy: (talking to herself and still rubbing her temples) Calm down Roxy, remember this is all for him. (notices an eviction notice) Oh, fuck it all!

???: Roxy?

Roxy: (hides eviction notice) Hey, Gregory. Was everything alright last night baby bro? (picks him up and sits him on her lap)

This is Roxy's little brother, Gregory. He's ten years old and has light grey fur and brown hair. He wears a blue shirt and tan cargo shorts and has a bandage on his right cheek and left knee. 

Gregory: Yeah, I locked the door and stayed in my room. 

Roxy: Good boy. I hate all nighters, I hate leaving you alone. If they didn't pay extra, I wouldn't do them.

Gregory: I heard you yell, is everything alright?

Roxy: Yeah, everything is fine, I'm on the case after all. It was just a mess at work.

Gregory: You sure?

Roxy: Yes, Gregory. Everything is fine.

Gregory: Alright. If you say so.

Roxy: Hey, how about I heat up that pizza for dinner? 

Gregory:  (perks up) Alright.

Later in the kitchen, Gregory is sitting at a table while Roxy serves him the pizza and sits down herself. 

Gregory: Aren't you eating? 

Roxy: No, I'm not hungry. (her stomach growls) 

Gregory: Roxy, come on! I haven't seen you eat dinner in three days.

Roxy: I'll be fine, all that matters is that you're taken care of. (stomach growls again)

Gregory: I hate seeing you do this to yourself! I can't be "taken care of" if you're starving, please eat something! (a tear trails down his face across his bandage) 

Roxy: You're right, sorry for doing that to you baby bro. (gets food for herself) Aren't I supposed to be the one taking care of you? (ruffles his hair)

Gregory: Yeah, but sometimes you need help.

Roxy: Yeah right, I'm the best and you know it. 

Gregory: (sarcastically) Keep telling yourself that. 

Roxy: (playfully flicks Gregory) Little jerk.