Grocery Shopping

Dedicated to @Brochachorules

(Y/N) P.O.V.

"The most important rule for a kid in the store is what?" Levi asked the kids. "Don't touch anything!" They said in unison. "Good. Now I expect you guys to behave yourselves." Levi said.

Inside the Store

"Can I get this!? Oh how about this!?" Eren said showing you a bunch of toys. "Eren~ Put that back before your father comes~" you whispered but it was too late. "What did I say about touching stuff?" Levi said putting whatever he got into the cart.

"Don't touch it~" Eren said frowning and putting the toy back. You walked over to Eren and picked him up with the toy and all. "Are you sure you want that one?" You asked pointing to the toy on his hand.

"Yeah!" Eren smiled. "Okay now put it in the cart and when we go to pay you can get ice cream." You smiled. "Arigatou mama!" Eren smiled pecking your cheek. You put him down and he immediately ran over to the cart and put the toy in it.

"Do you want anything Mikasa?" You asked. Mikasa walked over and handed you a book. "Can I get this?" She asked in her quiet voice. "Of course you can." You smiled. She walked over to the cart and carefully set the book inside next to Eren's toy.

Once both kids set their items in the cart they each grabbed one of your hands. Eren on the right and Mikasa on the left. "So what should we make for dinner tonight?" You asked. "I want mashed potatoes!" Eren said. "Me too." Mikasa agreed.

"Do I not get any say in this?" Levi said. "Hey. I didn't ask Eren and Mikasa directly. You assumed I did." You smirked. "Well I want a soup." Levi said. "It is kinda cold outside so how about I make potato soup?" You asked.

"Yeah! I love mama's potato soup!" Eren smiled. "I like mama's potato soup too!" Mikasa said showing one of her rare smiles. "Then potatoe soup it is. Now let's go get the ingredients." Eren and Mikasa followed you around while you got everything.

"I think that's everything... Then one final ingredient popped into you head. "Eren, Mikasa, I need you to stay right here until your father comes. I for got something." You said running off to get it quickly.

Once you got the final ingredient you walked back to where you left Eren and Mikasa. "Okay guys, I got everything now let's go look for daddy." You said taking their hands.

They followed you to the cash register lines and you looked through everyone until you found Levi. "Sorry about the wait. I just forgot one little ingredient." You said setting it down next to the other items.

"Its okay." Levi said getting his wallet out to give the cashier the money. You stopped his hand and gave the cashier your money. "(y/n)! Why did you that!?" Levi said.

"Most of the stuff we got is what I got. So its only fair if I payed for it all." You said grabbing some bags. Before Levi could grab the other bags, you took Mikasa's book and Eren's toy out and gave them to them.

"Thank you mama!" They said taking their things. "Well this was one of those spoil your kids grocery shopping trips." Levi sighed. "I don't spoil my kids! They earn everything!" You said patting their heads.

"They are great kids after all." Levi said. "What more could you expect from our kids?" You smiled. "True that."

You guys know the drill! Drop your request in the comments, on my page, or message me! First 2 only! ヾ(゚∀゚ゞ)