To the Park!

Normal P.O.V.

Eren and Mikasa sat in their room planning how they would get their parents to take them to the park. "Well why not just ask mom? She always says yes."Eren said. Mikasa only nodded in agreement. They got up and headed to their parents room.

When Mikasa peeked inside she saw Levi and (Y/N) still sleeping. She turned around to tell Eren. "They're still sleeping."she whispered. Eren looked down at his watch which read 5:58. Let's wait till they wake up.

They slowly tip toed back to their room and collapsed onto their bed. Levi had decided to get them a huge king sized bed since they refused to sleep separately. They got under the blankets and soon sleep overtook them taking them to dreamland.

Levi P.O.V.

Those little brats. What did they want so early in the morning? "Levi, is something wrong?" I looked down and saw (Y/N) with a concerned look in her eyes. "No. Just woke up because Eren and Mikasa came into the room this morning."

I was about to lean in and kiss her but she jumped out of bed. "I should go check on them."and out of the room she went.

(Y/N) P.O.V.

You opened the door to the kid's room to see them sleeping peacefully together. You walked in and shut the door behind you careful not to wake the kids. You walked over and carefully got into bed with them.

Eren instantly turned and snuggled close to you with Mikasa following soon after. Mikasa's eyes fluttered open and looked up at you and smiled. "Hey mama." Mikasa smiled. "Good morning Mikasa. Why don't you go wake your daddy up?"

Mikasa's face lit up instantly scooting off the bed and running to your room. You slowly picked Eren up into your arms and walked into your room. You saw the cutest thing. Levi was throwing Mikasa into the air making her laugh like crazy.

You rocked Eren side to side gently trying to calm his twitching body down a bit. You set Eren down onto the mattress and he instantly got under the covers. "He sleeps like a log."Levi said with Mikasa on his stomach. "He gets it from you." You smirked. "I'll have you know that I'm a very light sleeper."Levi scoffed.

"Mama~" You looked down and saw Eren figgiting and crying. You instantly picked him up and cradled him in your arms whispering soothing things into his ear. His eyes slowly fluttered open. Mikasa got off Levi and crawled over with a concerned look on her face.

She used her sleeve and wiped away Eren's tears. "Same nightmare again?" Levi asked. Eren nodded and gripped onto you tighter. "Mama, can we go to the park today?"Mikasa asked. Eren still looked shaken up by his dream and you wanted him to be happy.

You looked at Levi and he simply shrugged his shoulders saying 'if you want'. "Sure why not. It could be fun."You smiled. You took the kids to the bathroom to give them a bath which they always enjoy.

Mikasa P.O.V.

Mama had began to undress us while the bathtub was filling up with warm water. Mama put me in first and then Eren. "Mama~ come in with us~"Eren said. "Yeah mama you too."I smiled.

(Y/N) P.O.V.

After some bickering back and forth while finishing with their bath you finally gave up and got into the bath with them. Right when you got in Levi came in. "Hey daddy!"Eren smiled. "Hey Eren. Have to seen your mom?" He asked. Eren pulled the shower curtain back to reveal you.

"Hey Levi~" He gave you a weird look. "What are you doing there?" "We wanted mama to take a bath with us."Eren said. "Well lets get you two out if there and ready for the park." Levi said drying them off. "Let me get out and I'll change them."

Levi handed you a towel and took the kids to their room. You quickly dried off and went to my room to change into my blue wings of freedom shirt and black shorts. You went into the kids room and saw Levi brushing Mikasa's hair. "I'm here now Levi. You can go take a shower."

Levi nodded and went to go take his shower. Mommy can we go matching today?" Mikasa asked. "Sure why not." You walked over to the closet and got out Mikasa's blue wings of freedom shirt and black shorts.

"Eren wait here I'll be right back to change you okay?" Eren nodded. You walked into the room to see Levi in just his towel. "Hey Levi make sure you wear your blue shirt with the wings of freedom on it with your black shorts okay?" "Yeah sure. Do the kids want to match today?"

"Yeah. I just have to finish changing Eren." You quickly went back to change Eren. You got out his blue wings of freedom shirt and black shorts. "Thanks mommy." Eren smiled. You went over to their shoes and got Mikasa and Eren their blue shoes.

"Here put on your shoes so I can go finish getting ready okay?" "Yes mama."they said in unison. You went back into the room and saw Levi brushing his hair. You walked over to your closet and grabbed your blue shoes. You walked over next to Levi and put Your hair into (H/S).

"You can still pull off that look (Y/N)."Levi chuckled. You ignored his comment and walked back to the kids room bringing them to do their hair. You put Mikasa's hair into the same style as yours and brushed out Eren's messy hair.

"Okay all done. Let me just make us a picnic basket and we'll go.Okay?" They all nodded their heads. You walked into the kitchen and prepared some sandwiches, fruit, drinks, and sweets. You put them all in the basket and walked into the living room.

Levi P.O.V.

"Alright all done."Said (Y/N). "Okay kids lets go." I took Eren's hand while (Y/N) took Mikasa's. We walked to a park that wasn't to far from the house just down the street.

"Armin! Annie!"Eren and Mikasa said in unison to their best friends. They lets go of our hands and ran to go play. (Y/N) and I walked over to our usual spot and set up the blanket and food. I'm really glad we came to the park today. It's nice out not to hot not to cold just right.

"Kids can really change your relationship with your lover. They make it brighter and more open. Don't you think so (Y/N)?" I looked over at her smiling face. "You got that right. But they also make it a heck of a lot more fun."she giggled. "I love you."I said kissing her cheek. "I Iove you more." she laughed. "I highly doubt that."