Scary Movies

Thank you to @saryguerrero for the idea! I know that it isn't completely what you suggested but at least it's something. And sorry this was so late... You can thank @hayo_123 for reminding me about it. Sorry if its not very long... (Bow x50 Billion)

(Y/N) P.O.V.

"So who wants to sleep with Mommy tonight?" You said turning off the TV. "Mama we're scared!" Eren said coming up to you and hugging you. "I'm not scared." Mikasa said with an emotionless look on her face.

"Let's just go to sleep." Levi said while cleaning up the table of all the popcorn and candy wrappers. You looked down the hall where the room were and inched slowly towards the light switch. You yelped when you turned it on.

"There's nothing there idiot." Levi said walking down the hall and hitting the back of your head as he passed by. You were about to say something but you saw him standing in front of the bedroom door frozen.

"On second thought. I just remembered that I have to wash the dishes." He said letting go of the door knob and walking back into the brightly lit kitchen. "We didn't use any dishes. And you washed everything already." You said crossing your arms.

"But you guys left a mess of popcorn and stuff all over the living room." He said. "No we didn't. You had us get up and pick up every single piece of food we dropped." You said. "Well-" "Admit it Levi. You're scared!" You laughed.

"Wha- No I'm not!" He said with a blush evident on his face. "Mama..." Eren said pulling on your shirt. "What is it honey?" You asked. "What's that!?" He shrieked pointing inside your room.

You were debating with yourself if you should look or simply grab the kids and run away leaving Levi with whatever the hell was in there. You just looked up mustering all the courage you had. You saw a silhouette right by the window.

You saw that the silhouette noticed the three of you and started walking towards the 3 of you. The lights all of a sudden went out which made the situation like 100x worse. When the thing was at least 10 feet away from you, you grabbed the kids and ran.

You ran to the living room and his behind the couch. "(y/n)? What are you doing?" Levi said feeling around in the darkness for you. "There's something in here! Hurry up and hide!" You said.

"Are you serious? If you're trying to scare me that isn't going to work." He said. You were about to say something but you were interrupted by a high pitch scream. "What the hell is that!?" You then heard a loud thump and a fit of laughter. Then the lights went on.

You peeked over the couch to see Hanji on the floor laughing her ass off. "What's so funny?" You asked. "L-Levi just screamed like a girl!" Hanji said hitting her fist against the floor. You turned your head and saw Levi on the floor passed out cold.

Time Skip

"And then Levi screamed like a girl!" Hanji said laughing along with the people at her table. You turned to Levi to see him calm as ever. "You know everyone is laughing at you right?" You said finishing your soup.

"They can laugh all they want." He said standing up and leaving. "That's right Honey! Don't let them bring you down! Not like you can shrink him any more." You said whispering the last part to Hanji.

"(y/n)! I heard that!" Levi said causing his voice to go up in pitch. Then everyone in the mess hall started laughing again. "Stop laughing!" When no one stopped laughing he just left angrily.

When he got to the hall he looked out into the darkness and saw a dark silhouette. He felt his skin crawl again. As the thing got closer and started actually running towards him, he screamed and started running.

He turned around to see the thing getting closer and closer until it jumped at him making him scream again. The thing tackled him to the ground and he noticed that now there were 2 but much smaller.

When he got a good look at them he saw that they were.... "Eren!? Mikasa!?" He said. He looked around to make sure no one had witnessed what had just happened but sadly, he saw all of you outside rolling on the floor laughing.

"You're scared even of your own kids!" You laughed clutching your stomach. "Papa is a wuss!" Eren said jumping around happily. "Come on Mikasa. Do it with me!" Eren said. Then Eren and Mikasa were jumping in circles calling their dad a wuss.

Annnnnnnnd DONE! (≧∇≦)/