Arguments

(Y/N) P.O.V.

"Levi I already told you! Its not your fault!"You said bursting through the doors. "(Y/N) just listen to me!" Levi said flaying his arms around. "No you're just going to say what you always say!" You yelled.

"(Y/N) you're my biggest priority now that we're married and have 2 kids."Levi said sternly trying not to attract attention.

"What are you trying to say with that?" You said darkly. "(Y/N) I-" "Are you trying to say that if we weren't married and didn't have Eren and Mikasa you wouldn't give a damn what happened to me!?" You yelled. You lowered your head waiting for an answer. You didn't get anything out of him.

"I think you should stay with Erwin tonight. I don't want to do this infront of the kids. Eren, Mikasa lets go." You called. They came running down the stairs and took your hands, Eren on the left and Mikasa on the right. You exited headquarters quietly and began your walk back home. You just needed time to think.

Levi P.O.V.

How could I be so damn stupid! I punched the nearest thing to me which happened to be the table breaking it in half. "Levi you need to calm down! Let's go to my house and talk about this." Erwin said. "Yeah sure."I said through clenched teeth.

Once we got to Erwin's house I collapsed onto the floor and finally let all my feelings go. I screamed and cried for (Y/N) to come back. I knew that (Y/N) hated it when I blamed myself for everything that happend to her. She asked me something and just remained silent showing hesitation.
Suddenly the phone rang. Erwin rushed to go answer it since it may be urgent. "What do you mean she left you the kids and left!? Okay I'll let him know. Thanks bye."and hung up the phone. "Levi I have some bad news." "What is it?" I said regaining control.

"(Y/N) left the kids with Petra and Hanji and just left. They don't know where to but she looked torn." No, No, No! How could I be so stupid! "Did they say anything like if she had her 3DMG!?" I said. I didn't wait for an answer and just bolted out the door to headquarters.

Right when I got there I grabbed my gear and ran to the horse stalls to get my horse and noticed that (Y/N)'s horse was gone. I hopped onto my horse and rode towards the wall. When I got there I saw (Y/N)'s horse at the foot of the wall and looked up to find (Y/N).

I hopped off my horse and maneuvered my self up the wall. "(Y/N)!" she didn't move. I finally got to the top and saw (Y/N) looking over the wall with a stoic expression on her face.

I layed a hand on her shoulder and she instantly jumped and got her swords out. I jumped back a little seeing her reaction. "Oh it's just you Levi." She put her swords back and looked back over the wall. I walked over to see what she was looking at and saw countless Titan bodies decomposing.

"(Y/N) did you do this?" she turned to me still holding her emotionless face. "I needed a way to blow off steam...After earlier." She said. That's when I snapped. I walked over to (Y/N) grabbing her by the shoulders and shaking her. "(Y/N) open your eyes! Going out there without backup can get you killed! We don't know what those Titans are capable of doing!"

Her emotionless expression faded away and left her with a look of realization. My grip on her shoulders softened and my expression changed.

(Y/N) P.O.V.

"(Y/N) if I lost you no, if we lost you, Eren, Mikasa, and I how do you think we would feel. Not having you kiss us good morning or goodnight. You never even thought about our feelings in this stupid little argument that we could've avoided!" He yelled.

That's right. You only thought about how you were feeling. You never took your family's feelings into consideration. You could've avoided all of this! That's when all your walls came crashing down.

You fell onto your knees and started sobbing. Levi got onto his knees and embraced you. You instantly returned his embrace. You could feel Levi's tears fall down your neck and embraced him even tighter.

You pulled back and looked up at Levi's face. You wiped his tears with your thumbs and kissed his cheek. "Crying doesn't suit you Levi." You smiled. He instantly smiled back at you and wiped your tears off your face. "(Y/N) from now on no more fighting. Not for our sake but for Eren and Mikasa's. We want them to be happy." Levi said. You stuck out your pinkie as if you were kids. He laughed a little but took it.

Happy? You already are.