Finally getting along, Ch.1

As you finish logging the kids out of the system, you slightly wipe your forearm sleeve across your forehead, seeing that you are slightly sweating " what the- " you look at the time
11:48 PM
" i need to go close shit.. " you quickly stand up and grab some of your things, locking up the daycare and everything else near before you're about to leave the daycare, you feel a hand grab your arm " what the- " you quickly turn and look over to see Sundrop slightly pouting and whimpering " what? what's wrong Sunny-? " you walk over towards him, sitting down next to him near the ball pit. " why do you gotta leave!? you just got here, why can't you stayy!? " he whined, you glanced over towards him " i am able to stay but i'd get in trouble then i wouldn't be able go get to know you! and neither of us want that do we? " you sighed after finishing the sentence. he sighed and let finally let go of your arm " no, i wouldn't want that.. " he whined " exactly " you proudly said, before standing up and attempting to rub the top of his head but instead just slightly rub the sun beams coming off the top of his head. you're not to sure if he can feel that or not so it's work a shot, you look down at him seeing his face turn a bright bright red. you stop the rubbing and get back on his level. " woah woah are you okay!? you're really red.. " you said, looking a bit concerned as you gently placed your hand on his shoulder. " can you not touch my beams.. " oh shit- can he like feel it? i thought they were just like for show shit, what if i hurt him shit shit shit- " i didn't hurt you did i? " you leaned closer to him slightly cupping his cheek with your other free hand, he gazed towards you then looked away. you feel like you have to protect him, make sure he doesn't get hurt like a weak person.." nono you didn't hurt me..i just- it's a sensitive place i don't like being touched. " he murmured out, i fucked up holy shit i'm done i'm done he hates me fuck- " i'm so sorry shit- i literally thought they were for show and weren't really REAL ya know-? " you remove both your hands off of Sunny and place them in your own lap. " yeah, don't worry though i'm okay! just please don't do that alright? that's a nono please-! " you nodded. " hey, we can just talk for a bit and get to know one another since i can just lock up a little late if you're cool with that. " you smiled towards Sunny as his eyes lit up and he smiled. " of course!! we should play a game later too!! that'd he sosososoooo much fun!! " he slightly wiggled from where he was sitting, he's like a ball of energy haha, cute.." well..when were you commissioned here-? " i spit out, my smile fading a bit and a curious look appearing on my face. " hmmmmm..not to sure..i don't really remember much from the beginning of being here in this place but i'm able to wander around sometimes which is fun!! " he hummed, what else should i ask..what about that other thing on the posters uh whats the name uhhh..moondrop!! i'll ask about them next. " what about the other character on the other posters named..Moondrop-? " you slightly shrugged and just gazed into Sundrops eyes waiting for a response, he folded his arms in front of his chest and looked down to the side then sat but up normally like nothing happened. " ooh, their like um..an alternative version of me? that's the best way to describe it. he comes out when it's dark like a dark hallway or just a dark room. then i'm around with the sun light! he handles the bad children that don't behave during nap time. " you sat there looking at Sundrop in aw with amazed at that fact " woah really!? dude that's so cool. i wanna meet them sometime! " you hopped up then calmed back down and relaxed still gazing towards Sunny. " r-really..? " he looked a bit down saying what he said, he looked nervous and worried. it's fucking trippy to see animatronics have feelings and act like an actual human being, its so fucking weird. " of course! they sound like an interesting person!! like deadass dude really interesting. " you smiled with your teeth showing, you never smile like that..once you realized how you were smiling you quickly covered up your smile and kneeled back down moving your hand once you weren't smiling no more. Sunny just kinda stared at you, not blinking or moving or like..even breathing, fucking weird. " wow..you're really serious? Moony can be scary and intimidating sometimes and he may even hurt you..i don't want them to hurt my new friend! " he looked panicked saying that with a very worried look on his face. " i promise i can handle myself. just take your time, show me when your ready! " you stood up and brushed yourself off, " phew haven't had a decent conversation not ending with an argument in a hot minute haha! " you chuckle out. " why do they always end in arguments-? " Sunny slowly stood up stretching a bit. holy shit dude " you're really tall holy shit. " wait shit did i just say that out loud?! shit shit oh fuck hAh i didn't mean for that to come out, you quickly cover your mouth and look up at Sunny, he didn't seem harmed at the comment which you sighed in relief. " oh! i know..i'm pretty lean and tall for a animatronic. i'm about like almost 6'2 now, they keep making me taller for some reason, when i'm already lean enough! but but buut!! it makes it kinda fun to crawl through the little play gym to get the children! :D " you raised one eyebrow at that last comment but let out a little under the breath laugh. " i have to head out though..but it was nice talking with you! " you smiled looking up at Sunny, as you turned to walk away he once again grabbed your arm " p-please just stay a little longer! i promise w-we can do something fun like..uh fingerpaint!! or just talk. any please i don't wan- " i cut off Sunny. " hey. i would if i could but i do really need to get going Sunny, i have to finish my job but i promise i'll be back later okay-? " he sighed once again " okay.. " he said as his arm sorta went limp and let go of my arm. i walk out the main gates and continue to lock up and patrol.
[ Back with Sunny ]
you return like you promised, you put your legs first then slide down the slide once again landing in the ball pit with a small giggle, i stand up and see Sunny sitting on a like tall podium thingy? i have no clue what the fuck thats called. " heeey! Sunny down here!! " you waved your arms then turned on your flashlight. oh shit you just noticed the lights were off, eh it's fine. you continue to wave until you see him jump into the ball pit joining you. " hey Sunny where are ya? " you awkwardly walk through the ball pit moving your flashlight so that you can see Sunny. you then feel a cold breath hit the back of your neck which sends a sensation down your spine, you quickly turn around and flash your flashlight behind you..theirs nobody there..what the fuck " Sunny come on, don't fuck with me yellow face! " you were getting slightly irritated as walking through the ball pit was getting..difficult...? you felt really relaxed and tired, you felt sleepy. as you climbed out of the pit you just laid on the floor, smiling and relaxing for a minute, you also close your eyes. you then feel someone lift you up and you quickly open your eyes " h-hey Sunny what the- " I get cut off this time " Noope~ guess again cutie " they chuckled, where the fuck is my- fuck my flashlight-! it's on the ground dammit, you cannot see so you just start shoving your hands in front of you and you grab onto something you're not quite sure what it is but you like sorta twist it. the person squeals and falls back covering their face, you also fall back on top of them, you quickly squirm to get to your flashlight, you feel something grab your ankle " stop being such a bRAT-! " they then yanked on my ankle as i tried to wiggle free " oW-! FUCK YOU WHOEVER YOU ARE! " they then drag me back near them and once i get close i look into their..dark red eyes...woah what in the hell is up with this dude. " wait wait wait. " hold on i need to proc- OH ITS FUCKING MOONDROP!! you quickly sit up embracing Moondrop " o-oh- what- " he murmured out, i could tell he was like shy or nervous or just plain flustered as he didn't return the hug. " hello moondrop! " you maneuvered your hands from his lower waist up to his face and then you got to the tippy top of their head and you felt a hat " oh my lord a hat-! " you snatched it off moonys head and placed it on your own " woah dude this shit comfy as fuck! " you shout " be quiet! please you're being way to loud- " he whispered out, i shrugged and attempted to look towards him " can you like see me? you have night vision? " i whispered out, moving my hands in front of me once again, my hands landing on a petite thing " woah what the fuck is thaaaat? is that a dick-? " i chuckled to myself " w-what-? no- what even is a 'dick'? but no that's my waist Moonlight. " he slightly removed your hands as you just started laughing at yourself until he finished his sentence " Moonlight-? did you just give me a damn pet name? " you murmured once more " what, no thats not a pet name. why would anyone name their animal moonlight-? " i shrugged it off once more just scooting towards him and feeling for his legs, i finally could tell cause...there like weird but i could tell, i placed my hands on his upper thigh " hey what the- " he tried to say but then realized what i was doing. i slowly placed my head in his lap cause he was making me tired, so i just laid there than he began to stroke my hair so gently, oh my lord this is heaven i swear! Moony quietly started humming to himself as he maneuvered me into a comfy position so that i'd be able to be more comfy, he then softly placed a peck on my forehead. " nighty night Moonlight! " he whispered as he set me to the side then hopped off. what the fuck kinda interaction was that- weird..
end of part 1 of chapter 1.
Also please do not mind the typo's i'm like half asleep while writing these or i just don't see the mistakes! <3