Just..Comforting, Ch.1

You see Sun standing down a dark hall
" Sunny..? "
You softly say, the gentle tone slipping out, you being to walk towards him, with a warm smile covering your face. as you continue walking you see you're not getting closer to Sun.
" Sunny..Can you come here? "
you mumble out, your breath a bit shaky, he just stands there limp and unresponsive. you begin to pick up your pace of walking which turns into jogging then running. you don't even get an inch closer to Sun
" Sundrop please, i don't like this anymore- "
your voice begins to give out, cracking up a bit as your lip trembles..you begin to tear up, you then stop running and fall to your knees covering your face with your hands, you felt your face heat up as the warm tears ran down over your hands. you heard his foot steps get closer and closer to you but you stayed there, beginning to sob.
" p-please..i don't wanna be alone.. "
you pleated out, your voice trembling and cracking up a bit. you hear a few creaks then feel his hands touch yours, he slowly moves your hands down on to the floor and he keeps his hands on top of yours. you slowly look up with tears blurring your vision and warm tears still running down your cheeks.
" hey..i've already left though. you always get so attached so easily, it's pathetic honestly "
Sun spoke in a deep tone, you slowly looked up with a pure shocked look on your face.
" hun.. "
he lifted one of his hands and gently cupped your cheek, wiping your tears with his thumb.
" just give up y/n..stop, stop this sadness. why do you do this shit to yourself? it's not like anything matters anymore..you're stuck. forever. "
he said once again in a deep tone, his face was blank. no expression at all.
" y-you're not real.. "
you manage to mutter out, as your whole body trembles in either fear or shock.
" but what if i am..what if i'm just helping you realize how stupid you are. "
Sun's tone became a bit aggressive.
" s-stop it- "
you murmur out, looking back down towards the grey dark floor.
" come on, just accept it. "
this voice getting louder.
" i said ST- "
you quickly sit up, gasping for air. you feel a hand rubbing your back and you slap it away.
" w-woah y/n are you okay-? "
it was Moon.
" get a-away from me! "
you raise your voice, backing up from Moon
" hey, hey. you're alright, it was just a dream Moonbite.. "
his tone was soft and gentle, with a bit of raspiness to it.
" please- just, don't make fun of me anymore! "
you stop backing up and curl up into a ball, holding your knees to your chest as your began to tear up.
" hey..i'm not going to y/n..i'm not gonna hurt you at all, it was just a bad dream i promise. nobody would hurt you. "
he scooted towards you and wrapped his arms around you, pulling you closer to him, you uncurl and quickly huddle into his chest, wrapping your arms around his waist as you began to sob into his chest. he flinched at the hug and just rubbed your back with one hand and ruffled with your hair with the other.
" i'm sorry.. "
you groan out in between your sobs.
" you don't need to be sorry y/n. nightmares happen..they can be really scary but there not real, there just what your brain thinks.. "
he said, slowly returning your hug at last. you pull away a bit, still holding on to him, you sniffle and gaze into his dark red eyes, he looks scared..he slowly moved forward and kissed your cheek, you slightly smile as you slowly stop crying.
" it's alright y/n. i promise. "
he pulled away from your cheek, his cheeks heated up, a faint blue tint appearing all over his face. you giggle slightly and take one of your arms from behind his back and wipe the dried tears off your damp face. he slowly moved your arms into your lap as he stood up. he bent down, swiftly lifting you up bridal style. you rested your head on his chest, hearing the gears and other gadgets turning and firing up in his chest. he extended one of his arms around your waist, making sure you were very close to him and secure.
" i'm gonna climb to the top of the little playground so we can sit up there okay? just hold on. "
he whispered, as you wrapped your arms around his chest and squeezed tightly and shut your eyes tightly. he extended his free arm up and pulled himself up, continuing the pattern until you heard a swift plop.
" we're up "
he said, his voice so quiet and soft. you opened your eyes as he unraveled his arm around you. and you unravel your arms around him. softly setting you down on the mat. you stood there and turned to look at him. he was smiling at you with his whole face a faint blue hue, you chuckled a bit and cupped his cheek.
" thank you Moon, for comforting me back there..i'm sorry for how i reacted.. "
you mumbled out, looking off to the side as your cheeks heated up. you felt his warm metal hand on top of yours, you quickly glance back at Moon.
" of course, i've never dealt with a situation like that before so i'm glad i could help "
he said proudly with that cute smile of his brighting up his face. you get on your tippy toes and press a soft kiss on to his lips, he gently grabbed your waist and lifted you up. pulling you closer to him, you rest both your arms on his shoulders as he continued the kiss. he seems like he was waiting for this, you also wrap your legs around his waist, pushing your groin against his by accident. you hear a faint moan escape his lips, you slowly pull away from the kiss and gaze into his eyes.
" don't get excited, i didn't mean to, we can later but now i just want simple kisses and affection. "
you say with a small smirk on your face, he simply nodded and once again begin to kiss, not roughly or aggressively but a gentle, romantic, soft, cute kiss. the end of your lips curled into a smile as he held you closer to him, he slowly moved forward a bit, getting down on his knees then lying you on your back, he was doing this as you guys were still kissing. he was right on top of you a few inches away from your chest, placing both his hands on the mat right next to your waist. he slowly pulls away from the kiss the looks down at you
" wow..you really are so incredibly handsome/beautiful.. "
he mumbled out with a small smile and a cute look on his face " thank you Moon..i love you "
the words escaped your lips without a second though, you just gazed into his eyes waiting for a response.
" i love you too y/n.. "
he swiftly lied down next to you, you scooted on top of him and sighed, snuggling him, he put one of his arms on top of your back and rubbed it slowly as he began to gently sing..
" i think it's bout time that i warned you i might cry in-front of you.. "
he hummed out, you both closing your eyes.
" And i don't want you to feel like i'm afraid of the truth. "
you began to sing softly with him
" i didn't want you to feel like it was all your fault "
" but that doesn't mean that i wanted you to feel nothing at all.. "
you guys continued to sing the song, laughing if one of you accidentally got one of the words wrong. once you guys finished singing the song, he gently kissed your forehead
" lets nap for a little..i like naps.. "
he said quietly, quickly drifting into a fast slumber, you continued to hum the same song until you joined Moon in his sleep..
End of part 6 of chapter 1
i dunno what the idea was behind this but i'm preying non of yall cry over this cause i'll feel bad..but i probably won't be posting for the rest of this week unless it's tomorrow cause my birthday is saturday sooo!! have a great week guys! <3