sexual innuendo, Ch.1

Smut ahead, be warned 😌
you groan as you toss and turn around for a little while, you then slowly sit up rubbing at your neck
" oh my lord- jesus why is my neck so sore? "
you spoke to yourself, you started to glance around, realizing you're back in your apartment. you wonder how you got there but don't really over think it. you see your phone lying right next to you. you gently pick up your phone seeing what time it is..11:30am almost noon. you stretch out your arms and yawn, you shrug to yourself and think
' i'll probably head into work early today.. '
you put your arms down and slide your phone under your pillow, you slowly stand up and yawn again as you were walking to the bathroom, you take off your shirt and pants, then the rest. you turn the faucet on and close drain, you watch the tub will up slowly, you just sit there and wait until its full, you then turn off the faucet and slowly dip your toe into the hot pool of water. you feel a shiver ride up your spine as you sink your whole foot into the bath, you put your other foot in and you slowly sit down and submerge your whole body in the hot bath. you clean yourself then hop out, covering yourself with a towel and walking into your room. you start looking through your wardrobe attempting to find an outfit but you can't find a decent looking one, you walk over to the closet, resting your hand on the handle as you pulled it open.
" y/nnnnn~! "
you heard from behind you, you quickly turn around but fall on your ass and your towel becomes lose around your waist/chest, you look up and realize its..Sunny-?
" woah woah woah- what the FUCK how'd you even get in my house!? am i dreaming? i must be- wowowowow- "
you started spurting out as sun kneeled down
" nononoo! you took me to here yesterday..remember? "
he said with a big smile as he slowly looked down at your body and realized some of your skin was exposed.
" oHh mY STARS-! "
he quickly covered his eyes with his hands and twisted around, you kinda just sat there very confused yet you honestly didn't care, you had sun and their all that matters right now. you slowly stand up and rummage through the closet, grabbing some normal clothes and just quickly slipping them on, sadly going commando will be of use later..probably- you turn around and run your finger up Sun's back
" hey, i'm all dressed. don't worry either you've seen me like that before "
you said with a soft smile, then
BOOM
you got an idea ya horny spaz!
you walked over in front of Sun as he slowly removed his hands from his face, he was clearly flustered. you pointed towards the best and gestured that he should go sit on it. he just simply nodded and walked over towards the bed, plopping his bottom onto the soft mattress. you quickly scurry around the room closing blinds and shutting curtains to make it dark..you finally shut the last curtain as the room gets really dark, you waddle over towards the best and sit down next to sun, he looks down at you as he smiled and closed his eyes, him opening his eyes once again, his eyes emitted a red light. he glanced over to you with a smirk, you look back at with also with a smirk on your face, he blushed slightly and his smirk faded a bit.
" hiya Moondrop~ "
you said as you placed your index finger on his chest and started to move it around in circles.
" h-hey y/n- "
he murmured out, his blush getting darker as he just looked down at you.
" now now, we're gonna do something today and you better be a good boy and if you are, you'll get a great reward~! "
you said in a strict yet playful tone
" of course y-y/n! anything at all..as long as i can get a little punishment..~ "
he flirted back
" ooh a punishment now huh? you'll need to be way more behaved if you want my hand across your ass "
you said in only a strict tone as you grabbed his little collar thingy and yanked him closer to your face
" o-okay y/n i'll be on my best behavior! "
he said very excitedly
" good boy~ "
you moaned out as you sat him up, quickly pushing him down then sitting on top of his groin. he flinched as all this happened but just watched it go down. you slowly started to rock your hips back n forth, grinding on his boner
" m-mmph- "
he moaned out as he covered his mouth with one of his hands and placed the other on your hip, squeezing your hip tightly. you rocked your hips a bit faster, hearing his moan get a bit more exaggerated.
" f-fuck~ "
he moaned out, he slightly bit down on his bottom lip as he dug his nails into your hip, you let out a sharp moan but your enjoyed it. you continued to pick up your pace as he continued to let out restless moans and just squeezing the living hell out of your hip, you began to pant a little as you were getting a bit tired.
" ugh i can't wait any longer- "
you mumbled out as you scooted back a bit, he let go of your hip and placed it on his own chest, just watching you. you quickly pulled down his pants revealing his member, you also took off your own pants and crawled back on top of him, you grabbed his length and you felt it grow in your hand, your face lit up with a dark hue of red across your cheeks, you adjusted his length to your entry as you slowly slid it into you, you hear moon let out a loud ass moan
" mMPpH~! "
you quickly slam down and he flinches, sharply arching his back with a yelp, you start to bounce up and down slowly, picking up your pace quickly. Moon gripped onto your hip once again with his free hand as he dug his nails into your hip, still covering his face.
" y-you're such a good boy Moon "
you moaned out loudly, your pace getting even faster
" aWH~! i-i'm your good boyy! "
he moaned out and kept repeating the last part, you both continued to let out restless moans as the noise of your skin slapping against the metal was actually kinda hot?. he started slowly thrust a bit, shoving your hips down as he thrusted in and out of you, he took his other hand off his face and grabbed your hips with it, now both hands on your hips, he continued to thrust in and out of you, letting out very excited moans as he began to pant.
" oH gOd-! y-y/n i'm gonna-! "
he moaned out as his pace got very fast, you let out loud moans. you cover your own mouth with one of your hands but the moans still manage to escape, he thrusted all of his length into you as he came. he let you relax as you just sat there on his dick still, you both panted as he released his grip on your hips. you both look at each other and smile, you lean down and kiss his cheek.
" i love you Moon "
you whispered as you embraced him.
" i love you more dewdrop.. "
he replied, returning your hug. you quickly got off of him and stretched, you then crawled into the bed next to him and snuggled into his chest, he wrapped his arms around you as you put one of your legs in between his and twist your leg around his, he held you close and sighed.
" wow- that was..something.. "
he said closing his eyes as he yawned
" yeah it was, i hope you enjoyed it Moony..! "
you said excitedly, smiling softly.
you both snuggled up to one another and just watched TV for the rest of the day..it was relaxing and suuuper nice, he loves you, truly he does. just don't get HIM pregnant!
End of Part like 7 of chapter 1!
sorry if this is lazy, its a bit rushed!! cause i'm sick 😔 but i honestly wanted to write it but i didnt know how lol and forward from this story EXPECT MISTYPES i have horrible grammar and i'm kinda lazy to recheck my writing so..just be warned but have a great daaay!