Almost to easy!, Ch.1

More Smut ahead, Be warned 😌
You wake up lying on top of Sunny, you groan a bit as you rub one of your eyes, you then put your hand on his chest, swirling your intex finger in circles on his chest. " mmp- " you heard Sun moan out quietly. you scooted up closer to his face and lightly placed a gentle kiss on to his lips, you feel him softly kiss back, you pull away quickly. you were very flustered. " mmph..hi sunshine..~ " you heard Sun quietly mutter out, " slowly sitting up, wrapping his extendable arms around you and hold you close to his face. " hi Sunny..how was the sleepy time? " you murmured out, smiling. " mmm- good! i love your snuggles! there so amazing!! " he giggled and squeezed you tighter " mmmph! wow really affectionate this day huh? " he rubbed his cheek against yours, a faint blush painting his cheeks. " you like me don't you pretty booy!~ " you snuggled into his face, repeatedly kissing his cheek " noo!! i mean- maybe-! " he chuckled. " you're sooo cute! " you stopped kissing his cheek and started to kiss his lips, he was shocked at first but slowly began to lean into the kiss. you both closed your eyes sitting there kissing one another, he started to get a bit rough with the kiss, the kisses getting a bit more sloppy as time passed by, " mmph~ " he quietly moaned out between the gasps of the kisses. he slowly retrieved his arms and was slowly tracing your waist and then up to your chest then back down to your waist, you put one of your arms behind his head then with your other you guided Sun's hand down to your butt, he quickly pulled away from the kiss, taking his hand back " w-woah! y/n i don't think that's okay! is it? i don't wanna get in trouble- " he raised his voice then lowered it looking very flustered his face turned red. " hun it's fine really! only with me though~ " you said gazing into his eyes. you slowly took his hand back and placed it back on your butt. he slowly pressed his hand into your butt giving it a light squeeze. " mm~ that feels good Sunny~ " you moaned out quietly, pulling him into another kiss, but this time you were the rough one. he whimpered as he continued to squeeze your butt and caress your waist. you guys fall back down as you were still on top of him, he just giggled and continued to make out with you, god he's like my dopamine~ i love it! you continue to aggressively kiss Sun as you guys were just feeling one another for a while. you than pull away quickly " i-i ohh god- gimme a minute- " you said panting, he chuckled and just hummed to himself while you catch your breath, " okay- what i was going to say was- " Sun cuts you off " i know..you want me~ " he smirked glazing into your eyes, a faint blush painted your cheeks as you got very nervous, he flipped you over so you were the one on the bottom and he was on top, " woah! " you let out chuckling, he gently embraced you as he guided his hands down to your hips, you just sit there in awh and watch him. he removes your pants fully, then slides his waistband down a bit revealing his very..very..erect manhood. " mmph- Sunny be gentle- " you mumbled out as you looked away flustered, he gently cupped your cheek and turned your face so that you were facing him, " i would never and i mean never hurt you! i promise that sunlight!~ " he said in a soft calming tone, you leaned into his hand, placing yours on top of his. he slowly aligned his length with your entrance, quickly thrusting the whole thing into you. " OH SWEET JESUS!!~ " you moaned loudly, he gripped hard on to your hips, continuing to go in and out of you roughly " oh my s-stars y/n, you feel s-so good jesus..~ " he moaned out, beginning to pant slightly, thrusting into you harder and rougher " oH my jEEz!!~ " you moan out once again but louder than your last, he continues to deeply thrust into you as you repeatedly let out these sappy, soft, very..expressive moans. you could see him getting slightly tired from all the work in his hips, he gripped down on your hips harder, continuing at this fast pace for the mean time. " m-my stars sunshine, y-you're so soft inside..you feel so good my darling.. " he mumbled out, guiding one of his hands on to your chest as he leaned down a bit and began to suckle on your neck " aWh~! " you moan out, arching your back, he was doing so much to you. you loved every second of it. he continued to plow into you, leaving hickeys on your neck and collarbone. " mmph~ you taste so sweet my love..~ " he whispered out with a smirk as he licked his lips and continued to leave now bite marks all over you. " oh mY- gOd- sUnnY- i cANT-! " you moaned out and came but Sun still continued. just thrusting in and out of you, the slapping of your skin against his, the very loud panting and moaning, all mixed together sounded like so much was going on, you place one of your fingers in your own mouth and suckle on it to try and quiet yourself down but it doesn't work, you just keep getting more louder after each thrust. " sunNy-! pleEase~! " you moaned out, " i- i'm wow..i'm c-close i swear y/n. just a little more please..i don't wanna stop our fun game..~ " he panted out, fuck- he started to get sloppy and lose his pace. " i-i'm-! " he thrusted all his length into you, releasing into you. he bent down closer to your face as you both panted heavily. " w-wow Sunny- " you chuckled out and placed one hand on your own forehead, he held you close while still inside you. " mpph- you're mine y/n.. " Sunny mumbled into your ear, you giggle " okay Sunny~ " you smile as you stretch your arms out and back " mpppphhh-! owiee " you said after lowering your arms Sunny quickly stood up and lifted you up, pulling his pants up as-well as redressing you. he carried you bridal style, " woah! Sunny i'm fine rea- " He cut you off, he has a tendency to do that a l o t. " you're not! i hurt you didn't i- oh no i was to much! i'm sorry please forgive me!! " he quickly spurted out, he walked over to a little cot he set up for you and laid you down " Sun, i'm fine re- " you tried to twist your back " oW- " you shouted out, then just lied there. " i'll give you a back rub later y/n but i gotta go do some things okay? " you simply nodded with a small smile on your face, he found a blanket and covered you with it, you snuggled into the blanket as you relaxed " thank you Sunny..I love you.. " you murmured out before quickly falling asleep, Sun walked over to you and kneeled down next to you and took your hand into his own " I love you too y/n.. " he said, planting a gentle kiss upon your forehead before standing up and slowly resting your hand on your own chest, he patted your hand then skipped off..
End of Part 5 of Chapter 1 😌💅
very spicy i think but its hot tbh, kinda got lazy with the end so i apologize with any miss spelling cause i don't have my glasses yet- !