𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 4

have a very bad unfinished fanart of C!Quackity :')

T/W: Mentions of puke(?), slight blood, talk about st@bbing(?), and a d3@d person(If I'm missing any triggers, please tell me!)

Approaching the scene to get a better look, Quackity tried to not puke- or at least look sick in front of all the policemen there. He bend down to the ground, observing the bloodstains. The blood looked slightly dried but otherwise still slightly fresh. The woman must've been stabbed just a bit before the detective even heard her screams and ran over. 

He sighed. Alex put on medical gloves around his hands so he could feel the texture of the blood and pick up whatever else he saw on the ground when he noticed a letter. It wasn't handwritten, otherwise, the detective would've been able to tell who it was. It was typed and printed. 

The noirette stared at the letter before shoving it in his coat pocket, making sure the other police officers and people who had arrived at the scene didn't notice. "Find anything, Detective?" A police officer nearby asked. The police officer had dark curly brown hair, long enough to reach his pointed nose. He had light brown eyes which shimmered in the light of the sun in the clear blue sky above. He looked rather familiar, and he was ridiculously tall. But with Quackity, it was impossible to tell. Many people were taller than him. 

Quackity seemed to think he was dreaming or something, for he turned away too quickly. "No, I haven't found anything interesting or helpful." He mumbled and walked far away from that certain officer. Something about the officer creeped Quackity out. It wasn't because the officer was intimidatingly tall, It was rather because of that cold hard look in their eyes. 

Alex seemed to shiver as he tightened his coat. It wasn't even winter and the weather was just fine outside and yet he felt like he was in the middle of Antarctica. 

The man had a rather expressionless face and yet it looked so alive. It was like Quackity was talking to a living corpse. The man's face was darkened with the shadows around the alleyway. Alex made sure to distance himself from that peculiar person. 

"Er, If you don't mind, I've got to go" Quackity muttered to a nearby officer who nodded understandingly. The detective took off, leaving the creepy officer staring at Quackity. 

(T/W ends)

_________

Alex breathed heavily as he sprinted as far as he could from that alleyway and he felt the sudden sensation to puke. He thought he would've gotten used to this, as seeing murders were just a part of his everyday job. But this isn't something you get used to unless you're not human.

(T/W: mentions of d3@d people, m^rder, and car crash)

 You don't get used to seeing dead people with their guts spilled out. You just learn to not show much of a reaction. But it wasn't about that. It was still about that terrifying officer who looked extremely familiar to Quackity but he couldn't seem to put his finger on it. Which one of his friends had looked the most like that terrifying man? The noirette thought long and hard. He was standing on a sidewalk next to the raging road. If someone shoved him, he most likely would get slammed into a car and- well, he most likely would get crushed under tires of heavy vehicles. He had to be careful. 

(T/W ends)

"Alex! My friend! What are you doing out here?" Said a familiar voice from behind. The detective immediately whirled around cautiously. He felt shivers go down his back. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Word count -641 words

I'm slowly running out of ideas for whatever is going to happen next for this story;-; If you have any ideas, please tell me! Also, I'm sorry for the many triggers in this chapter, Maybe I'll write something fluffy in the next chapter (which is not really likely given the circumstances on what has happened so far in this story) 

please note that I did not check over this so there might be some mistakes. Have a wonderful day/night, remember to take care of yourself and drink water! -Sky

(bro I accidentally deleted the whole page and I got so terrified that I might lose all my progress ;-;)