𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 8

Oh 🗿

This chapter contains: slight mentions of bl00d + m^rd3r

(I didn't check over this so there might be mistakes 😭)
_____________________________________

The following day,

Quackity continued his investigations. Writing down notes, analyzing the situation. He was currently walking down the streets of the city of L'manburg, angrier by the second. He kicked a pebble on the sidewalk as he took another step. He shoved his hands into his pockets and pouted as his thoughts swarmed around his head. Suddenly, he heard footsteps from behind. The footsteps got louder and louder, faster and faster and then Quackity spun around to see who it was with caution.

Immediately, the person grabbed Quackity's arm and dragged him into a dark alleyway. (excuse me?)

The noirette gasped in surprise. The bright sun made his dark hair shine. "What the fuck man?" He yelled. The mysterious man who took him there stumbled, but   Caught his fall by leaning on a brick wall. "Who are y-"

And then the male turned around revealing his face.

Dark eyes, curly brown hair, and a trench coat. There was only one person the detective knew who dressed like that and, that was his friend Wilbur Soot.

The coincidences.

The amount of times they've bumped into each other was beginning to feel...

...slightly annoying... And suspicious.

(T:W bl00d)

Quackity noticed Wilbur's arm was bleeding. There was a white cloth tied around it, but the brunet was clutching his hand around it as if it stung. Red liquid was soaking the cloth red. "Oh my god, Wilbur?! Are you okay?" The noirette shouted, inching closer to his tall friend. "I- I'm fine" Wilbur groaned. "I noticed you were nearby, so the first person I went up to was you, I was wondering-" he began at a fast pace.

Quackity could barely keep up. "Okay, slow down, here, we can go to the hospital or something"

Wilbur's eyes immediately widened. "No- on second thought, it's fine, I'll just find somebody else to help me..." he muttered nervously. Quackity raised an eyebrow. "Okay then. Then let's go to my apartment, I'll see if I have gauze or anything"

_____________________________________

The two entered the noirette's cold, dark apartment. As usual there were pills and whatever spilled all over the detective's kitchen table. Other than that, everything else was neat.

(T/W mention of m^rd3r)

The windows were hardly ever opened, and nor were the curtains making his apartment look slightly creepy, like from a horror movie where a killer is about to kill his victim but couldn't find them as they blended into the shadows of the area.

(T/W ends)

Quackity led Wilbur to his couch, and had him sit there as he went to find a wet cloth.

_____________________________________

Quackity began cleaning Wilbur's wounds gently. His hands carefully held a clean white cloth and tidied Wilbur's nasty wound. It seemed like he was st@bbed or something. Then, it hit him harder than a bullet to his head.

"Wilbur." Quackity mumbled. Wilbur stared at his friend who was far too close to him, feeling his breath on his face. "What is it?" The brunet replied, acting casual.

Quackity went silent as he continued disinfecting his friend's wound. The detective then mumbled something like "no, there's not enough evidence"

Wilbur cocked an eyebrow but said nothing much.

The latest piece of "evidence" Quackity got was another typed out and printed note, which says one simple word. "Bl e   n " the rest was smudged in an unknown substance, most likely dried blood mixed with something else.

There were a few possible answers to that.

Blend?
No.
Bleat?
No.
Bleed?
No.
Bleeding.

All this made Quackity suddenly think about his clues. "Bleeding." He mumbled quietly once again. "Wilbur, you're still bleeding." Quackity said out loud as he wrapped a white bandage around Wilbur's injured arm tightly.

Wilbur seemed to smile. Quackity didn't dare to look at his friend.

"I know what you did."

_____________________________________

Wow. A new chapter. Sorry for making it kinda short ;-;

Word count: 644

Today was just cold asf :( I thought most of the snow must've been melted (there's snow from where I'm from) but nope, we got a fresh new layer of fluff 💀 it's such a pain in the ass ;-;

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter, it seems like I'm going to figure out how to conclude this story and write a new one (I have a ton of ideas :D). If you want, you can tell me any ideas you have if you want me to write about it. Remember to drink water and stay safe, have a wonderful day/night! -sky