𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 10

Thank you sunnyicey(forgive me if I spelled your name wrong ;-;)for the kind comment! It brought a smile to my face!
_____________________________________

Alex Quackity felt exhausted.

He was just so done with all this. The countless times he must've let the killer slip away without him realizing. And now he wondered if he'd ever find out the cause behind this mess. He was starting to feel discouraged.

It was currently four in the morning and the poor noirette didn't feel like sleeping, he just couldn't sleep because of all the thinking going on about in his brain, annoying his mind to the point where he just couldn't take it anymore.

He got dressed, threw on a trench coat and decided he'd go for a walk to cool his nerves.
_____________________________________

The 5'8 noirette stepped out of his apartment building and walked straight ahead. The broken street lights flickered as he took a step after another, making a tapping sound every time his foot hit the side walk. And suddenly there was a scream. Alex turned around cautiously. He was alarmed. Somehow he always was near a murder scene. He had the worse of luck. But since he was a good person, Instinctively, the detective ran towards the source of noise.

Once again, It was in the same alleyway that woman a few weeks ago was stabbed. Except this time, There was a man in her place. The man was bleeding severely, and Quackity saw nobody. He immediately knew that this man was stabbed and he needed medical attention quick. Alex fished his coat pocket for a phone, anything, a communication device, whatever. But suddenly he felt shivers go down his spine as he slowly turned around.

The detective braced himself for whatever was happening next. He regretted not bringing a gun or weapon out with him.

And then nothing happened. Confused, the detective turned around. Nobody was there, but why was he oddly... scared? He didn't want anything to do with this. "I got myself into this," he told himself.

And then he saw HIM.

His chocolate coloured hair.
His dark eyes, so dark it looked black.
and that one streak of white in his hair.

"W-w-wilbur..?" Alex shook nervously through stuttering. "Ah, Alex! Just the person I wanted to see! How are you?" Wilbur smiled, hiding something behind his back. "W-what...are you-- doing..." Alex said, still shaking and in shock. He just couldn't believe it. He couldn't accept it at all. It was like it was only yesterday that he was a normal person. "It's going to be okay." Wilbur shushed. Quackity slightly whimpered as he backed away. Every step he took behind, Wilbur followed. Until he came to an end by the brick wall. "This won't hurt one bit." Wilbur smiled.

And then it all went dark.

_____________________________________

Wow. Another chapter??!?!!  Skylar wrote ANOTHER chapter?!
Word count: 475
How are you today? I hope you're doing fine! Remember to drink water and eat food. Take care of yourself!

-Sky