04

Iɴᴀɴɴᴀ "Sᴀɢᴇ" Fʀᴏsᴛ | 23
Rᴜssɪᴀɴ Mᴀғɪᴀ Pʀɪɴᴄᴇss | Assᴀssɪɴ

"How are you feeling," I asked Lorenzo before passing a cup of coffee.

Christian was shot in the chest and stomach so we are at the hospital. A hospital that happens to be named after Lorenzo's mother.

Isabella Memorial Hospital

"I'm doing alright and you?"

"I've dealt with shootouts before. I'm sorry about November."

The day after the shooting November left some day early to go film. She even broke up with Lorenzo saying "I thought I could be a part of your life but this is too much."

"What are you apologizing for? You didn't leave, she did and I'm not surprised."

"Hey, if you ever need someone to talk to or just be around. You can always call me."

"Than-, oh shit I need to go somewhere. Thank you for that offer. I'll definitely take you up on that soon."

He got up from the chair and walked off with his phone up to his ear.

Everything this man does is sexy.

Близнец 👯‍♀️ (twin)

Are you with Lorenzo?

No, why?

Christian is gone 😥

"Fuck!"

I got up from the seat and ran the same way Lorenzo went.

But, I was too late because the car pulled off as soon as I made it out of the hospital.

•••

"I don't know love. I came back to check on him before I left and he was gone. No note or anything just gone."

I walked into the hospital room to Alessia walking back and forth on the phone.

"Kofi, how I was supposed to know YOUR friend was leaving. Even if I did walk in while he was leaving, he's a grown ass man and I can't stop a grown ass man from leaving."

Kofi???

My sister has been messing with Kofi?

"My sister just walked in, we'll meet up with you guys before we leave. Stan al sicuro el ti amo." (Be safe and I love you.)

Once their call ended I couldn't stop all of the questions from coming out.

"Kofi? Kofi Martin? I can't believe you didn't tell me! Мы все друг другу рассказываем! По крайней мере, мы сделали! Не могу поверить, что ты сохранил этот секрет!" (We tell each other everything! At least we did! I can't believe you kept this secret!)

"I'm sorry it had just happened and I didn't know how to tell you but, вы будете первым, кто узнает, если что-нибудь еще произойдет." (you will be the first to know if anything else happens)

"I want to be mad but you seem so happy i твое счастье значит для меня все." (and your happiness means everything to me.)

"I am, and I'm so happy you know now even if this is not the way I wanted to tell you."

"Well, I know now. So tell me everything."