29

Iɴᴀɴɴᴀ "Sᴀɢᴇ" Fʀᴏsᴛ | 24
Rᴜssɪᴀɴ Mᴀғɪᴀ Lᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ | CEO | Fᴏʀᴍᴇʀ Assᴀssɪɴ

I stared at my ring while rubbing my belly.

Twin pregnancies usually don't last a full term. Which has my doctors and I extremely worried.

It's been a couple of days since Lorenzo proposed and I feel amazing. I'm on a high that I don't want to get off. But, I was knocked off when I realized my babies aren't in my hands.

So, I'm currently in the hospital waiting for them to come out. I was induced an hour ago and I'm running out of patience.

They are very stubborn like both of their parents.

Alessia's labor went so fast, I wish I could experience that.

"How are you feeling," Alessia questioned.

She held the cup of ice I asked her to bring.

"I'm ready for them to come out and these contractions to get a little better."

"It's going to get better. All of this pain is going to be worth it when you hold your babies in your arms. Where's Lorenzo?"

"He grabbed the bags from the car and made a few phone calls to make sure everything is going well."

She passed me the cup of ice before sitting in the chair next to my bed.

We're in Lorenzo's hospital and I had to convince him to not close the entire floor off.

But, we do have a lot of security around the hospital to make sure everything goes well.

"Where's Zola and Kofi?"

"Zola is with Antonia and Andrei. They also said, "Поздравляем, и они не могут дождаться, чтобы увидеть малышей." And Kofi is making sure our business is running smoothly." (Congratulations and they can't wait to see the babies.)

"You know you don't have to be here all day. My labor is going to most likely take a long time."

"I'm not leaving so you can't convince me. Now why haven't I've been told what my niece and nephew are going to be named?"

"We were going to wait until we had the babies. But you're my sister and I don't feel right not telling you. We're going to name them-,"

•••

My grip tightened against Lorenzo's hand, while I screamed out. The contractions are now six minutes apart and the pain is unbearable. My water broke a couple of minutes ago and I don't know how I'm going to make it.

My legs cramped up and I feel like I'm going to puke.

"Ms. Frost, would you like that epidural now?"

"No, no, i'm-i'm going to do this naturally."

"Inanna, you're having twins. All this pain can cause distress, it can hurt you and your babies."

"Inanna, I know you want a vaginal birth and this can cause a c- section. You and our babies can get hurted."

"All of you talking while she's in pain isn't helping. You guy's need to let my sister think."

I zoned out as everyone talked about me like I wasn't there.

I'm already in enough pain and they aren't helping.

"How many centimeters am I," I groaned.

"You're almost there Inanna. You are eight centimeters along."

Tears rolled down my eyes, as I squeezed Lorenzo's hand even harder.

"Give it to me now!"

Alessia dabbed my forehead with the cold towel while the nurses prepared me for the epidural.

I couldn't live with myself if I'm the reason something goes wrong with babies, our babies.

They inserted the epidural, a couple of minutes later the pain finally went away.

After 26 hours of labor, I gave birth to a little girl and boy,

Isabel Noemi Russo and Luka Andrea Russo

The future heir and heiress to the throne.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Published: 03-30-22

Epilogue will be posted Sunday!!!

Thanks For Reading ❤️‍🔥

Please Vote, Comment, and Share 😘