minho ~ clingy

your alarm goes off

"Baby, turn it off" minho whispers hugging you from behind. You feel his hot breath against your neck. He starts to give your neck tiny kisses.
"No baby get up, you're gonna be late for work."
"I'm too tired, I don't want to.." You get up from bed and get out of the room so he follows you. And it worked, he got up and followed you.
"Now that you're up, get ready and I'll drive you to work."
He nods his head."Okay."

You arrived the JYP building and dropped him off. He kisses you goodbye and goes off to work.
Minho and the boys were practicing for an hour now, they were practicing really hard for a new comeback.
And on top of that, minho was exhausted today. He just wanted to go to sleep, but he has no choice.
He obviously doesn't want to dissapoint stays with the new comeback.

You were sitting at home reading a book on the couch. When suddenly you realized you forgot to bring minhos lunch! "Shit." You ran to the kitchen, opened the fridge and grabbed the container.
You get your car keys and drive to the building.

"Hold on guys, I need to use the restroom." minho says to the boys. They all nodded and minho went to the restroom.
You arrived at the building and walked to their practice room.

knock knock
You knock on the door and walk in.
"HEYYY Y/N" jisung shouted
"Hey dickhead" you winked
"How are you doing Y/N?" Felix asked
"Great, how are you gu- wait, where's minho?"
You felt two arms wrap around your waist from behind. He rested his head in the crook of your neck. "AAAHHH" You shouted. "I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!" You jumped and turned around to see that it was minho. "Baby, I am your boyfriend" He pecked your lips. You blushed as the other members saw you.
He smirked.
"Ewww, gross!" jeongin shouted
Minho gave him a scary death stare (you know, his iconic stare"
"Finally hyung, you're being yourself," changbin said in a funny tone.
Minho rolled his eyes.
"Y/N, why did you come here" chan asks.
"I forgot minho's lunch, and I got some snacks for you guys :)"
"Thank you so much Y/N" the 7 boys thanked you.
"Thank you baby" minho kisses your cheek.
You smile at him.
"can you stop being all lovey-dovey for once." seungmin whined
the other boys agree.
You laughed at their reaction
"Anyways, I think I'm gonna go no-"
"Baby don't go, please.." You saw how tired your boyfriend was so you made up a lie for him to go home. "Minho? You look really pale. Are you sick?"
"No I'm just tired Y/N" You looked at chan and he nodded. "Let's go home minho."

You and minho just came home and he goes upstairs to the bedroom. "Baby, cuddle me to sleep"
"Why are you so clingy today?"
"What do you mean?"
"Minho, you're being so cute today. Normally you would just seduce me or something but, today is different. Why's that?"
"I dont even know Y/N, but are you asking me to seduce you..?" He asked while smirking.
You blushed "THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!!"
"Come here" he says while chasing you.
You both giggle and laugh and then you both fall. You're on the ground and minho is on top of you. You both giggle and cuddle eachother on the floor.