seungmin ~ crush?

(this scenario is inspired by "True beauty" Episode 14)

You had a boyfriend and his name was Jeongin. His bestfriend was seungmin. Both of them had a massive crush on you since 7th grade. Jeongin ended up telling you first. And seungmin has still never told you. Jeongin knows that seungmin has feelings for you, and he does mind. But he cant really do anything about it. But he wants him to tell you, so seungmin can get over you.

It was 7pm, it was dark outside and not many people were outside either. So you decided to call your boyfriend to ask him if you could go on a walk together. He agrees, you guys got ice cream and it was pretty fun.
Your phone suddenly rings. "Who is it?" your boyfriend asks innocently. "It's seungmin." Your reply. You pick up the phone and say
"Hey seungmin what's up?"
"Hey can you come over?"
"Uhh, im with jeongin, why?"
"I need to tell you something, my house 7:45PM."
"But seungm- Hello?"

"He hung up." you say in dissapointment.
"What did he say?" Jeongin asks
"He wants me to come over or something? He has something important to say."
Jeongin instantly knew why, this isn't the first time seungmin tried to confess to you. Seungmin gave you so many hints but you just didn't know.
"Go ahead." He says "But don't be late, okay?" He kisses your forhead.

You ran to seungmin's place and you were finally there. You knock on his door and he opens it. "Hey, come in" he says in a cute tone. You giggle and get in his house. "I made some cheesy tteokbokki, so we can eat and talk."
You jump in excitement, "YAY!"
You guys sit at the table and begin to eat. "Is it good?" He asks you and you nod your head. "It's amazing!!" He chuckles, he finds you adorable.
"Also, what did you want to tell me that was so urgent?"
".."
"Seungmin tell me!!!"
"I need relationship advice"
"Really?? I'll help"

"There's this girl I like but she has a boyfriend."
"Then steal her!"
"Should I really do that?" He smirks.
"Yes, of course you should."
"Do you think she would like me better than her boyfriend?"
"DUH, you're THE Kim Seungmin!!"

He chuckles, "You sure? Should I call her right now?"
"Go ahead"
He gets up, grabs his phone.
"GO SEUNGMINN!!"
He calls you and you're confused.
"Seungmin, I told you to call your cru-

"It's you."
"What..?"
"You heard me."

TO BE CONTINUED MUSHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA