jisung ~ practice room

Jisung was practicing his dancing skills at the dance practice room with some other members. He was with changbin, hyunjin, seungmin and jeongin. He was really killing it and you were there just to support him. He was practicing really hard for stay, he wanted to impress them of course.
"No wonder they have such good comebacks." You think to yourself as you watch your boyfriend dance, drenched in sweat. The members told him that they were leaving because they were practicing before he came. He nodded his head and they left the practice room. Leaving you and your boyfriend alone. "You did a great job" you encourage him. He really did and you weren't lying at all. You were talking about how great he did and then he cut you off. by kissing you. He moves his lips in sync as yours and slides his hand onto your waist. He kept going as he couldn't get enough of you. You stopped for air, but he kissed you again. You eventually got a bit flustered but kept going. Of course your eyes were closed, cause why would your eyes be open while kissing? Thats kind of scary. But you wanted to open your eyes so bad cause you knew how good he looked at that moment. The sweat dripping from his forhead, the sharp look in his eyes when you spoke to him earlier, his messy hair as a result of him dancing so hard. He looked very attractive, so you stopped kissing and open your eyes to look at him for a split second and started kissing him again. He looked so good that moment. He always does, but today.. it was different.You were in a hot make out session as the members come back in. "We forgot our stuff-" seungmin cuts himself off. Seungmin walked back out immediately as he saw you making out with jisung. Changbin and hyunjin coverd jeongins eyes. Jisung IMMEDIATELY stopped and started running around in embarrassment. "AAAAAAAAAA WHY DID YOU GUYS WALK IN WHHYYYYY" he whines. you start running with him too out of embarrassment. "Please stop doing these activities in the practice room, thank you very much." Hyunjin said being bothered by the fact you were just making out in the PRACTICE ROOM. "We won't do it again....ʷᵉ ᵗʰᶦⁿᵏ" saying the last part very quietly.
*winky face*