🍋‼️

~for CowgirlsFromHell~

(You and huggy are dating to make it clear)

You love huggy. You met him atleast.. 8 months ago? Only that long? It felt like youve met years ago. You were going to visit him like normal, but when you got there something was... different. When you walked in, it wasnt quiet. There was loud purring and... Low meowing? (My head cannon)

You went to huggys stage and he was rolled in a ball on the stage. He looked like he was in pain. "Hey hugs? You ok?" He then jumped up and hugged you tightly. He started whining and burying his head into your shoulder. "H-huggy what happened?"

He backed up and looked at you frowning. His eyes had small white hearts. You were still confused. You handed him some chalk that you had in your pocket. You always brought some so you could talk. He wrote on the ground '¡M ¡π #€∆7 ¡7 #U✓7$•'

It took you a second to understand it. "Wait- you can go into heat?!" He noded and squinted his eyes in pain. You held him close and rocked him back and forth. He started purring again and frowning. "Is there anyway I can help?"

He looked at you blushing. He wrote '7#€✓€$ 0π\¥ 0π€ w∆¥ 70 $70¶ ¡7 €∆✓\¥' You blushed when you read it. You knew what he meant. But you didnt care. You wanted to help him no matter what. You turned to him and took off your shirt.

He looked at you blushing and wide eyed. "I said I would help didnt I?" You then kissed him. He reached and took your bra off while kissing you. He pushed you on your back and stopped kissing you. He then lapped his tounge on your left nipple while playing with the other boob with his paw.

You started moaning and arched your back. He smiled at this. He reached and pulled your pants and unerwear off. He went down and licked your clit. You started moaning louder and arching your back more. "Ah- huggy not too hard" he then got up and you felt something at you entrance but it wasnt his tounge. Was that..

You looked down and saw a pinkish tentacle. He then shoved it in you. He started moving it in and out of you. You moaned and screamed. Your legs were shaking. It felt so good but his member was so big that you thought it would rip you in half. You heard huggy purring and making grunting noises. He went faster every pound. He was holding your legs under his arms but separated.

You were getting close to cumming. His member felt like it was getting bigger inside of you. You moaned really loud, rolled your eyes back, and came. You then felt even more liquid inside of you and his member got warm. He came too. He pulled out and fluid leaked everywhere.

You tried to get up to hug him but fell on him. He ended up hugging you first. He got you up on his lap and purred nuzzling you. You suddenly got tired. "Love you hugs" the last thing you remember was a lick on your cheek.