Co-worker?

~For BestDucky~ (das a good duck (◕ᴗ◕✿))

You sat in the factory behind the front desk. Nothing to do. Nowhere to go. You were trapped in this.. plastic/plush body. You hated it here. You would leave, but where would you go? Anywhere you thought of you would be dead. You hugged your limp, old toy body hoping for the day that-

*Creak*

'What was that?' you peek over the desk to see an old co-worker walk in. You were shocked. You havent seen a person in 10 years. He had messy blue hair and a dark blue top. He had on yellow work gloves and yellow boots. He was really tall for a person.

You didnt know what to do. You forgot how to interact with humans. You snuck into the stage room and got on the stage. 'Maybe he will think im a statue.' You put your arm up (if you can) and stood still. He walked in with a grab-pack on his shoulders. He looked at you in awe.

He walked up and read the sign. "Y/n... Huh.." he then walked to a door and tried to open it. It would'nt open. You quickly grabbed a key and held it for him to grab. He turned around with wide eyes. Did that scare him? He squinted his eyes at you. ".. I see you breathing... Just move."

Now you were the one shocked. You didn't know what to do. You stayed where you were, shaking. He suddenly walked up and hugged you. You looked down at him and he looked up. "Heh.. im a hugger" you hesitated before hugging him back. He was really soft.

(Lost motivation.. (sorry) continue in comments you creative people)