The Experiment

~For BendyApprentice~

   (Y/tn = your toy name)

   You walked into the factory of which you worked for another day of doing boring things for money. You didnt like your job. You just made toys all day. Everything was normal when you walked in but something seemed... Off. You walked to the check in box and checked in.

   Suddenly someone grabbed you and pushed a wet cloth to your face. "Sweet dreams, y/tn" What?...

   ...

   You woke up to the sound of animalistic noises. You forgot everything. Your name, your past, god.. even your gender. You opened your eyes and saw a dinosaur, 2 cats, a pink doll, and a blue doll. You were in a corner when they were looking at you. You backed up more into the corner in fear.

   The blue doll pushed the others back and made gestures for them to leave. They nodded and walked away. You felt tears fall from all of the confusion flooding your head (god this sounds like the maze lol good book)

   He walked towards you. You didnt know what to do so you pulled your legs up to your chest (if thats possible with your toy oc) and cried while looking at him. He took note of this and made a purring noise to calm you down and pet your head.

   You were so confused by everything that you just gave up on thinking and quickly hugged him tight. He pet your back and purred even louder. You started purring too. (if its possible)

   You nuzzled him and turned in his arms like a baby in his lap. You felt tired from all this and wanted to go back to sleep. He noticed this and pet your head to sleep.