˓ ✿ ˒ 𝗂'𝗆 𝖼𝗈𝗅𝖽

chapter two

chapter two

it was a long night for liam. he was studying for an upcoming exam which was really important for his final grade.
it was past nine pm, he had forgotten that ben would come over for a movie night.

liam's head rises after hearing the doorbell ring, he must've fallen asleep while studying. the boy walked to the door in his pj's, they had cute brown bears on them.

hi lili !❞, an excited jiro exclaimed with a big grin on their face, ❝i brought popcorn, strawberry milk and of course your favourite ice cream, mint choco !❞. liam just stood there with a confused look on his face.

ben started shaking their hands infront of hanbyeol's face, ❝could you please let me in? its freezing.❞ jiro said, shivering a bit.

━━  🧊  ━━

the third movie of the harry potter series just ended, there was popcorn on the floor, one bottle of strawberry milk in liam's arms and an empty ice cream sundae next to him. ben looked over to see hanbyeol sleeping peacefully, you could hear a few snores.

lili wake up, you fell asleep.❞ benjiro whispered, trying to wake their boyfriend up. liam looked up, his eyes sleepy and drowsy.

we should go to sleep babes.❞ liam said while yawning. ben just chuckled and picked liam up to bring him in to their shared bed.

━━  🧊  ━━

byeoli, are you asleep ?❞ benjiro asked, whispering. ❝almost, can't sleep ?❞, jiro just mhm-ed. ❝i'm a bit cold, i will get myself some hot chocolate.❞ they said, going to the kitchen.

a few minutes later they find themselves in bed again, looking at liam who's sleeping peacefully. ❝imma scoot closer a bit, he won't even realise..❞ jiro mumbled to themselves extra quiet so liam wouldn't wake up.

what are you doing ?❞ liam mouthed tiredly after feeling hands wrap around his petite waist. ❝i'm cold.❞ jiro just stated scooting even closer to their boyfriend.

and so they filled up the coldness they were feeling all day by just hugging the person they loved the most.

[ 346 words ; 12:25 am ]

[   346 words  ;  12:25 am   ]

𝗱𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘇     <𝟯