˓ ✿ ˒ 𝗉𝗈𝗅𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗌

chapter three

chapter three

we need to try them.❞, right now ben and liam are watching a baking show. it's valentines day and they wanted to do something romantic, but what ? its their first valentines day as a couple.

but we need to go shopping first. we literally have nothing at home.❞ jiro told liam, going to the fridge to look inside. ❝then lets go shopping. it will be fun !❞, liam beamed, took bens hand and led the two outside the apartment.

arrived at the supermarket, ben grabbed two carts. ❝wanna split the shopping list and see who gets their things first?❞ ben added after shoving a cart into liam's direction.

we both know i will win.❞, liam said, a proud grin covering his face. ❝i bet.❞, the taller said running away with their cart. ❝thats not fair !❞, liam shouted running after his partner.

━━ 🧊 ━━

i won !❞ liam exclaimed happily after arriving at the cash register first. ❝thats because i let you win. dont get ahead of yourself.❞ benjiro replied rolling their eyes at their boyfriend. ❝yeah yeah. anygays, it doesn't matter who won.

after paying the groceries they headed home to prepare the food they wanted to make. ❝lets take polaroid pics together ! we need to keep these memories.❞ liam said taking out his polaroid camera. ❝you always carry it around ? thats crazy, honey.❞ benjiro just jokingly remarked.

you maybe wanna make them different colors and not just pink ? it seems so repetitive❞ ben mentioned, looking at the picture of the recipe. ❝lets make them purple, green and pink !❞ liam voiced excitedly.

━━ 🧊 ━━

lets pack the cookies and go on a picnic date ! the weather is pretty nice and its still early.❞ liam shared looking benjiro deep in the eyes. ❝absolutely !❞ grinned ben putting the cookies, other food and some drinks in the basket. they both walked out not forgetting to put on their jackets so they wouldn't be cold.

arriving at the park they settled down beneath a tree, enjoying the view. the water was shimmering blue and white, the trees were blowing along with the wind finding a great rhythm. the sun was shining down on both of them making the beautiful tension scream in harmony. both were deeply looking into each others eyes, the silence was intense but it wasn't awkward. rather it was comfortable and peaceful like warm sand between your toes on a beach day.

and then it happened. the beautiful kiss both of them awaited. it wasn't heated or intense, it was romantic and calm. they loved every bit of it. it made them feel connected, and they both made each other feel protected and loved. love was definitely in the air.

i love you, berry❞ liam said looking up into jiros face while laying in their arms. ❝i love you too, my polar bear. happy valentines day.

[ 475 words ; 02:32 pm ]

[   475 words  ;  02:32 pm   ]

𝗱𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘇     <𝟯