˓ ✿ ˒ 𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅

chapter four

chapter four

the boy shivered, pulling his sweater paws down as he admired the shining moon. he was always so fascinated by it. how it shone after the sun set and how different it looked at every gaze he took. the colour was so bright, contrasting the night's dark atmosphere.

it has been snowing for hours and in all likelihood it will not stop in the near future. the flakes were big, maybe as big as a walnut but thats just liam overthinking, isn't it ? who cares about the size of snowflakes ? aren't they melting anyway after hitting the frosty ground ?

the boy went back inside, still shivering thinking about drinking a hot chocolate to warm up. as the water was boiling a cozy doona slung around his body. liam looked back to see his dear boyfriend smiling at him. oh, how much he loved his cute smile. his eyes going crescent-mode and his lips carving upward. how his eyes sparkled with so much adoration. how one side of his mouth was droopier, which to liam was just so cute. he could look at his partner every second he breathed.

you need to be warm in this frosty season, honey. you know how fast you catch a cold.❞ ben said, booping liams nose. ❝i know, i know. ❞ liam just answered with a small sigh. he knows how much jiro cares about him and its just so adorable to him.

━━ 🧊 ━━

they made themselves comfortable on the sofa, ben resting against the sofa arm while liam was laying in his lap. liams legs were of course drawn to his stomach, because as he always says "bug position is the best position."

thank you for always taking care of me, jiji. im so happy to have you by my side everyday. i love you.❞ liam looked jiro deeply into the eyes. ben looked surprised, why was liam confessing all of a sudden ? but he didn't say or think anything, he just appreciated liam being there with him.

ben only leaned down to give liam a sweet kiss which of course caught him by surprise. but hes used to it by now. he knows that ben isnt very communicative and likes to just show what he thinks. liam cherishes that so much.

liam deepened the kiss, placing his hand on bens cheek. following bens lead, the kiss got more intimate. but it was cut of.

liam looked up confused with his brown orbs. but ben just chuckled. ❝not so fast, lili. your hot chocolate is turning into a cold chocolate. better drink it, li.❞ ben said seeing a little blush creep onto the others cheeks.

liam bumped his fist into the others shoulder. ❝stop messing with me, berryy❞ he laughed, standing up tp get his "hot" chocolate. ❝soul or tangled ?❞ he heard ben scream from the living room. ❝soul !

[   485 words  ;  04:04 am   ]

𝗱𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘇 <𝟯