My Luna

Dan's POV

I told Saber my Beta to take Cebile to hospital. The recent events had made me a villain in front of my pack. I should have been more careful. My hatred for hunters had physically hurt my mate and then Cebile.

Sarah was a hunter I had to be careful with her.

I should act responsible now. I had a problem at hand. She was in heat (though initial stages) still I had to lock her some where otherwise she would surely attract a lot of un-mated males.

As I searched for her outside I found her in the garden. She was lying beneath a tree in a deep sleep. Her creamy white legs exposed, crossing each other. Desires were awakening in me. I wanted to take her again but first we should reach our room. I slowly picked her up and took her upstairs. On my way I asked Diana to bring a pair of pants and shirt for her.

As we reached our room I locked it behind me. As I turned around I met with a kick and then a punch.

"How dare you".

She said angrily

You are in heat and--

"I can take care of myself"

She interrupted trying to leave the room again.

I pulled her to my chest, my arms embracing her tightly, her hair smelling so intoxicating. I was loosing it again.

On the other hand she was irritated and replied sharply

"Actually its you who is in heat not me."

She was hilarious. I started laughing uncontrollably

There was a knock at the door. It was Diana. She seemed intimidated by sarah

"I have brought a pair of Pants and shirt, as you asked."

She put the pair on the bed and left quickly. Sarah picked up the dress and told me to leave.

"You can change in front of me, I have already seen it all."

I smirked. This time she ignored me. Putting on the brown leather pants first she then took off the shirt. I couldn't resist her sweet skin and kissed her spine as I was busy sniffing her hair, I received another blow. This time her elbow hit my gut.

I sighed and left the room; locking her inside. I heard her screaming

"Open the door, you bastard. I am your wife not your slave."

I thought about how feisty she was. Being a human her heat was progressing slowly. By night it would surely become unbearable for her and she will beg me to do her by then. As I left for my office I smiled and shouted back to her

"My dear I will come again during night. By that time you will not ignore me".

Sarah's POV

The whole day I was in my room. My condition was deteriorating. It was Diana who brought me lunch and dinner during this time.

By night fall I was burning with desire. My body ached I wanted him and only him. I had to stop myself some how. I couldn't lose to him again. Just then an idea struck me.

I was waiting for him now. At 9 pm I heard the key in the lock. I acted according to plan. I was in the bathroom feeling extremely weak. I heard him saying

"Where are you my dear wife".

I replied with a weak voice

"I am in the shower, dear husband".

As he came in I saw a shocking expression on his face. He rushed towards me . That was all I could see before blacking out.

Dan's POV

She had stabbed herself with a paper cutter just to keep herself away from me.

Being a hunter she had guts. I was guilty conscious. It was me who was pushing her towards self harm. She was a human and didn't possess supernatural healing powers. she could have died. I quickly called our pack doctor.

Saber's POV

"How is she now"

I asked Dan

"She is fine"

Was all he could reply. He seemed depressed but it was all his doing. The pack members knew his history with hunters but she was his mate. We had all found her charming, intelligent and brave. She was what he needed as his luna.

"Man she is your mate. She deserves some respect"

I said

"I know"

He was tensed so I left him alone with her

Dan's POV

She wanted to keep away from me and stabbed herself but ironically the doctor told me that only mating process could heal her fast. This time I wanted to do it right. She woke up after a few hours. Her face was pale. She had a victorious smile as she looked at me.

"I stopped you my dear husband".

I leaned forward and told her

"Never pull that stunt again. If you don't want it, I will never touch you but don't do that again please."

She smirked

"Aren't we sensitive today"

"I thought I could never fall in love with you but I was wrong. The more time I spend with you, the more I want you. Its not physical only. I want to cherish you. I want you to love me back. I am sorry. I really am. I do not deserve your forgiveness but please forgive me. For the last time let me hold you. Its the only way you will get healed".

I said that all in a single breath

She seriously listened to what I said but the last sentence made her laugh.

"Oh god you are so hilarious. You want to be intimate again"

The next moment her laughter was gone she was holding her belly "My stomach hurts." was all she could muster

I was deeply concerned about her being

"My dear, I will be gentle with you. Please let me pull you out of your misery".

She looked into my eyes for a moment then lowered her gaze.

"Ok" was all she said and then closed her eyes.

I kissed her forehead and mounted her. With each stroke of my body she gained her strength. Soon she was asleep. I held her in my arms and vowed to protect her at any cost.

I would leave my brutal ways and show her kindness and love that she deserves.

"Goodnight my love."