White as snow

Dan's POV

We were all hiding under the trucks camouflaged with Snow.

We were all obliged to Sarah for saving us. I had lost 68 warriors at the camp site but thanks to Sarah 300 of my people were saved.

I mind linked with my pack members and told them what to do when the helicopters were gone

1. I told Cebile to keep the women and children calm and make a run to the cave system of Northern mountains.

2. I told Saber to take whatever chance he had and lead the males through the pass into the northern lands. Mr piper and family would accompany him

3. As for me and Sarah we would move deep into the snow and try to find a third way out of the snowy mountains.

Cebile's POV

After the helicopters were gone I ordered the women to change into their wolf forms. We carried the children on our backs and made a run towards the snow free zone of the northern mountains. Once there I located the cave systems. Fortunately we entered the caves undetected.

I had heard about a celibate Werewolf doctor living in these caves. People approached him to heal their loved ones who had otherwise no chance to survive.

I was carefully leading the children and women through the caves. After hours and hours I smelled wild flowers. It must be him I thought. I led my small pack to the smell. Soon we entered a cave lightened by candles and flowers.

A man was meditating. His eyes opened and he looked at me. There was repulsion in his eyes.

"Go away, take them away. I will not help you".

I had found my mate again. but only this time he didn't want me.