The Plan

Dan's POV

Shawn is a popular were doctor. He had already infiltrated Dunga's pack. According to his info Theo along with 50 hunters is staying there in waiting. He is anticipating a strike from us because of Linda and her team. But he doesn't know about our connection to the good old doctor.

We will strike Dunga in four groups. Sarah will lead the hunters and attack from the south. Saber will lead an attack through the forest in the West. While Crystal, Cebile and round about 20 of our women will attack from the north. While I myself will be welcomed by doctor Shawn at the sewage pipeline outlet which opens in the river in East.

Lets go guys.

Sarah's POV

Dan came to me before leaving. I had never seen him nervous before

He kissed me on forehead and asked for my forgiveness.

" I have forgiven you my dear husband because you are serious about rehabilitation. Loving some one doesn't mean that you will tolerate their abuse. I love you and therefore I am giving you a second chance at love"

I kissed him at lips and said goodbye. After he was gone Linda came to me. She asked me about my "werewolf husband" and I simply stated the truth

"You know men are men. Arrogant bastards; but when they put their heart in loving you, they can change for sure."

She nodded and prepared everyone for the attack. We were the first group to start the attack at the pack house exactly at dawn. We were 13 but we used gorilla tactics. Our warfare was damaging for the enemy. At noon we were caught and presented to Theo and Dunga. I was not worried. I trusted my guts and Dan's Planning.

Theo pointed at me and said

"You see I can start a war for you".

I replied

"And I will finish it for you"

I raised my hand with enchanted ring and turned to the hunters

"We are hunters not mercenaries. Theo has killed our father Moran for what. To marry me. Is this what you all believe in. For god sake you are hunters. Follow the right path show your allegiance to me as I am your rightful leader. Don't disrespect our father any more. come and join me."

My speech was a blow to theo, he shouted to the other hunters

"She is a witch don't let her deceive you."

I replied back angrily

"Can't you see he is the one who is deceiving you. All he needs is power. Don't let him succeed"

The hunters rose and one by one came to me. All of them bowed and showed their allegiance to me. Theo was angry. He picked up his sword and charged at me. Until now he was the leader of the hunters but now he was nothing a mercenary who would kill his own father.

I was ready for him. In his anger he punched me again and again. I was ready for his every blow. I was known as the fast fury among hunters. No one had ever won a fight against me. Theo was no exception. I took my fun with him and then my sword slit his throat with ease. As I killed him I saw Dunga standing up and clapping. I knew his game.

"Divide and rule"

I threw my bloody sword at him killing him that instant. The king of the Alphas was gone.

Soon I was joined by Dan, Cebile, Crystal and Dr Shawn. Dan was impressed by my swordsmen ship. Linda told him that no one could ever won me in hand to hand combat. Dan smiled at her information as he remembered our wedding night. He mind-linked me and asked about another indoor hand to hand fight. I playfully looked at him and laughed.

Cebile seemed sad but I could see Dr Malcom trying his best to make her laugh. Obviously life goes on.