55

After 1 month

After 1 month, y/n and jungkook start to work and be casual with each other. The comeback has gone successfully, everyone admire jungkook's costume, everyone tells that it suits on him perfectly.

What's currently happening right now is— Y/n was designing jungkook's bbma's outfit performance and his red carpet look, while jungkook watches y/n and admire her.

"Could you stop staring at me?" Y/n spit out, it makes jungkook chuckle. "I'm not even staring at you, lady." He lied, crossing his muscular arms and looking away.

Y/n start to thought about him— wearing the same color since his comeback theme is black and dark blue, y/n turn around to jungkook, who's fidgeting his fingers.

Y/n sighed and grabbed the measuring tape, she went towards jungkook. "So basically, i have to measure you again. Because the seamstress lost the paper of the measurements of your body." Jungkook looked up.

"Do you mind?" Y/n tilted her head, jungkook stand up and said "I don't really mind, you can go and I'll do as you say." Y/n nodded her head, "By the way, who's the person who measure you?" Y/n asked with a large eye.

"Probably, Ms. Iseul?" Y/n opened her mouth slightly in a O and slowly nodded, "Alright, thanks jungkook." Y/n cleared her throat and took a deep breath, "Jungkook.." She said in a serious toned voice, that makes jungkook's goosebumps are rising up from his skin.

"Hm?" Jungkook looked at her, he can tell that y/n is like almost holding back something. "T-Take off your shirt so i could measure y-you" Y/n said and looked away, covering her shy face. That make jungkook laugh.

"Ah y/n! As if you didn't see my body lots of times in the pa—" A voice suddenly retorted, "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING BOZO! I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THIS OH PLEASE!" She said stomping her feet and still looking away with blushing cheeks.

Jungkook took off his top, y/n can hear the sound of the clothes being thrown on the table. "Look now, y/n." Jungkook said with a calm voice, y/n was hesitant to turn around, but she turn around anyway. Seeing a half naked jungkook.

Her legs became almost weak when she saw his muscular body with tattoos around his arms and his chest, it makes her jaw dropped. "O-Oh.." She mumbled, she slowly gulped her saliva and said "O-Okay thanks" She took a deep breath and grab the measuring tape.

Jungkook was watching her a bit kneeling on his body, he licked his lips and he can feel her touch on her body. Y/n was surprised that his waist became small, it's smaller than y/n's.

She went into his muscular arms then on his neck, "Look up on the ceiling" Jungkook kept her words then look up, she can clearly see his adams apple. She slowly wrapped it on his neck, she write the measurements on a paper. Jungkook was shocked when she start to kneel on him, "Open your legs a bit, I'm gonna measure your thigh since it's assigned to." Jungkook nervously open his leg slightly.

"Don't be horny again, oh please." Jungkook thought, hoping he won't get a boner. "She's literally teasing me, what a fucking tease she is" Jungkook rolled his eyes. "You're done!" Y/n look up at him while still kneeling, y/n didn't thought of anything else while jungkook is blushing so hard and really flustered.

"You can wear your shirt now, and stoo being too flustered!" Y/n said throwing the shirt he wore a while ago, "And also, you seem to have many tattoos hm." Y/n said as she took out her phone and took photos of the measurements.

"Of course, i like feeling pain." Y/n nodded slowly, she press "send photo to seamstress." Then she faced jungkook, "Why'd you like feeling pain, may i ask?" She got close to him and waited for his answer.

"It's because, after all of those hurtful things I've done to people, including you. I have to feel pain for the punishment of myself." Jungkook said with a low toned voice, it make y/n feel sympathy at him.

"You don't have to do that, you should've apologize." Jungkook look at her slowly, "But I can't, it's a punishment for myself as i said earlier." Y/n nodded, "I understand, but don't hurt yourself much, alright?" Jungkook smiled and take out a thumbs up on his hand.

"Anyway, are you perhaps uh—" He pursed his lips, y/n tilt her head. "What?" She furrowed her brows in curiosity, "S-Single?" It makes her chuckle slowly, "No I'm gladly not anymore! I've already fallen for a sweet and charming man, then took care of me until we became partners." Y/n said proudly.

"O-Oh.." He said looking down with a sad sigh, "Congratulations to you, I'm happy that you're happy!" He said with sadness hiding from his face, "Thank you, jungkook!" She said with a wide smile, she knew that jungkook was sad to hear that she's already had a partner, but she didn't care about his feelings anymore.

All she wanted is to see a man who would take care of her, and love her until her lungs gave up. She didn't want to be paranoid of jungkook's feelings for her again, she doesn't want to love a man like him once again.

_____

After two weeks passed, y/n was now clapping her hands. To see jungkook speaking at the awards, he had won a lot of awards so far. She's proud at him.

"I would like to thank y/n and namjoon hyung, because they've work hard for the comeback. Including the staff and more people who helped for this comeback, especially my dear fans! Thank you so much for all of your hardworks and your presence! I couldn't be here without you all." Jungkook said as he took a glance at y/n, he saw her proud smile. It makes his heart beat go fast.

"That's all i can tell, thank you and i love you all!" He went down on a stage with a wink, the award was on his arms. Everyone applaud for him. A lot of his fans were screaming and clapping as well.

______

Y/n was there, all alone outside and waiting for a taxi to come to her, she's been standing there for almost 20 minutes. It's a struggle for her to look for a taxi, "Y/n!" She heard a familiar voice calling out her name, she turn around to see jungkook. "W-Why are you here? Someone might caught us!" Jungkook chuckled.

"Too late, they've already caught us. See that camera from afar?" He painted at the trees, she can now clearly see the camera. "O-Oh shit, what do we do now?!" Y/n panicked, she doesn't wanted to be caught or threatened by sasaengs, obsessed fans and the paparazzi's.

"Oh don't you dare grab my hand jungkook!" She retorted when he's about to grab her hand, he sighed and said "Follow me, wear this now!" He replied, he offered her a black mask with a dark glasses.

They both hurriedly went inside his car and drove back to her home.

3rd Person Perspective

Now i see who should i target, it's that girl with him. A tall woman in her black dress that shows her shoulder, i slowly chuckled when i already posted it in the media. I'd like to ruin her life, she's been with my dude.