56

Y/n woke up, yawning and stretching her arms out. She look beside her with a sleeping jin, she slowly went close to his face and kissed it. He moaned, "Y/n, is that you?" She kept on kissing him until he open his eyes, "Y/n, i missed you!" He said with arms open wide for embrace, he hugged her with full of love and overwhelmingly.

"I didn't see you coming here last nightt, I've been waiting you youuu" He said with a small pout on his lips, making her chuckle. "It's because you're already asleep, you didn't have to wait though. Sorry for making you wait, I'm so sorry!" She said with pleading eyes.

"I should be the one, i apologize for not picking you up last night, I'm quite busy at the restaurant because there's some old bitch ass karens who kept arguing with the steak being raw, even if they ordered medium raw!" It makes the both of them laugh.

"Anyway, let's go downstairs and I'll cook you your favorite, a pancake topped with berries and vanilla ice cream!" Y/n smiled widely and kissed him once again, "Thank you so muchh, that's why i love you so much! Thanks for your kindness!" Jin said back his i love you then went downstairs with her.

"I'll just turn on the tv!" Y/n shouted, she turn on the tv and immediately saw the news, she listed to it.

"So last night, jungkook was with a girl! Is it a date or just the staff??" It makes her heart dropped, "i have fucked up and caught on the news!" She retorted.

She heard her phone being called and it's Jungkook, she immediately answered even if she's having a panic attack. "J-Jungkook." "Y/n.."

"I saw the news." They both said simultaneously, jungkook sighed and explained. "I have lot's of interviews to attend with that issue!" Y/n seem to detect that jungkook is tired of this shitty issue.

"Let's just say that, the girl whom you go with. Which is me, that i had a boyfriend, alright?" But Jungkook frowned, Jungkook also didn't know why he frowned about her response.

"A-Alright, but what if it asks your name?" Jungkook waited for her answer, "DON'T YOU DARE TELL IT! FOR THE SAME OF MY PRIVACY!" Y/n cried, making Jungkook immediately agree to it.

"I have to go, i need to deal with this shit. I'm so sorry y/n, i am really sorry! I'm sorry for this, you're already dragged in, I'm so sor—" y/n cut off his words, "I forgive you, but don't you just dare expose my own name and my boyfriend's name to the public society!" Jungkook hummed in response and turned down the phone.

"Y/n, explain this." Jin said as he turn his phone at her, he saw about the issue. "it's your black dress!" Y/n sighed and said everything from bottom to top. "So you're telling me that you're with Jungkook last night to drop you off and then a sasaeng stalked you both?" Y/n nodded.

"I said to jungkook to tell to the public that i had a boyfriend, but i won't dare him to expose the name to the public!" Jin sighed in relief and said "as he should!"

"Let's eat and deal with all of those shitty issue later." Jin retorted, making y/n chuckle and nod her head, they went in the dining room and start to eat their breakfast.

____

"Namjoon hyung, let's just say to post about this issue in weverse. That the woman I'm with yesterday is just a staff then she had a boyfriend— Well, it's a fact that y/n had a girlfriend!" Jungkook said to the man who's kept clenching his jaw.

"Why did you pick her up? When you know that sasaengs were following you." Namjoon said, disappointed. "There's no taxi drivers! I've seen her standing there for a long time, due to my sympathy to her. I came to her and pick her up, even if i had a mask, i was recognized because of my tattoo and my outfit." Jungkook explained.

Namjoon clearly understand and just agreed to it, "Alright, as a manger. I'm not just here to manage you, but I'm here to defend and protect you too. So I'll publish it somewhere, probably In 2 days." Jungkook nodded, "Thank you so much."

After 4 weeks

After 4 weeks passed by, the issue is now cleared but people are still right after y/n. Delusional fans accused her for cheating at his boyfriend even if she didn't, she's so exhausted at the issue. She realized that being close to a kpop idol is not a good thing.

Y/n closed the sketch book with a sigh in the end, finally done with her very last sketch of Jungkook's performance outfit. She stand up and went towards namjoon, looking up into his eyes and saying "I'm done with the very last sketch, I'll ask the tailor to make it by tomorrow." Namjoon nodded.

"Thank you so much, y/n." Y/n nodded with a small smile, "You're welcome, and i got to go since i have to meet Jungkook right after this because he has to place some details he wants." She spoked with a low toned voice, "Alright, please be safe and by the way—" Namjoon sighed and pat her shoulder. "I apologize, I'm so sorry that you're bragged in the issue, I'm really sorry." He apologetically bowed, making y/n sigh.

"It's okay, jungkook just wanted me to drop me off from home. I had a boyfriend too, so they know that I can't be with jungkook. But i accept the apology." She said with a small smile, making namjoon look up towards her. "Thank you so much, please be careful as you go outside and wear this." Namjoon offered her a circle rounded glasses and a back mask. Y/n sheepishly grab it and wear it.

"So that the paparazzi's or any people wouldn't recognize you." He said with a dimpled smile, making y/n smile back behind the mask. "Thank you for this, i got to go for now! Bye namjoon, have a great evening!" She waved her hands before going out towards the door.

Y/n waited for some taxi to go towards her, she reach out her hand in the air. She finally got a taxi that awaits for her, she went inside it with a sigh. She look up to the taxi driver.

"Why is the taxi driver a woman?" She thought, because she never seen a woman taxi driver before, "Um at the starbucks near the 5-star-hotel, please?" Y/n said with a low toned voice.

"No." The mysterious taxi driver said, making y/n furrowed her brows. Before she could say anything, she saw the woman taxi driver, spraying something at the aircon.

Y/n can smell it, she expected to be nothing but it end up making her faint in the car.

The taxi driver chuckled with a mischievous grin and drive to her own destination.