Living with the family Madrigal

Recap: It's time for Dinner

Everyone sat at the dinner table you started to look around for a chair but the only one was next to Camilo, you just sighed and went to sit down, "Now that everyone is here I need to announce something"  everyone was staring at abuela, "Y/n Vargas will be living with us from now on"

You spat out your drink on Maribels dad, Agustin "Oh um sorry sir, but... ma'am did my parents agree to this?" she said with and apologetic look on her face mixed with a shock face, "Yes dear" A smirk grew on to Camilo's face, "Is there a problem hermosa?", "Don't worry dear your familia will be living in the village." Abuela said with a reassuring smile.  "But ma'am why do I have to live here and not with my family ",... " Well if you didn't noticed you have a gift but you weren't born into the madrigals, we just want to help you control it"

"Oh and please call me Abuela,"Pepa interrupted "And you can call me Mami." Camilo choked on his bandeja paisa he turned into to Pepa then you and back to himself again. "ahem I will help hermo- I mean Y/n control her gift no need to worry abuela!"

The family had a peaceful  dinner after that.

After dinner you were going to find somewhere to sleep when Pepa said you could sleep in Camilo's room, Camilo face lit up "Sí!.. We can pick out what your going to wear tomorrow and put clay masks on each other" Camilo looked like a little puppy and you were loving it until you got into his room and realised....."YOU ONLY HAVE ONE BED!" Y/n shouted "sssshhh no need to shout I'll sleep on the floor" Camilo reassured Y/n "Well I'm going to take a shower"

Y/n just sat on the bed feeling bad,  

When Camilo came out the shower he just had on shorts while drying his hair, Camilo had a slight 4 pack which made you blush and fall through the bed, the casita rolled you out from under the bed "you ok?" Camilo was bending over, his hands on his knees with the small towel over his shoulder, "So when you get flustered you go through things."

"Please put on a shirt." you said looking away from the brown haired boy, ignoring what he said "sorry but I don't sleep with a shirt on" you just sighed and went in the bathroom. 

Meanwhile...  

Maribel was in Dolores room, Dolores was listening in to you and Camilo's conversation  telling Maribel everything that was going on "Omg I heard a thud!" Maribel whispered, "So when you get flustered you go through things." Delores heard from Camilo next door and told Maribel the two girls made a girly high pitch squeal.

Back to you and Camilo.

You were in the shower staring at all of Camilo's hair products mentally laughing at the amount, you were reading all the hair product brands when you almost slipped gripping on to the shower curtain the wall that was suppose to be in front of you disappeared and you could see Camilo with two dresses on his bed looking at them.    

This chapter is kind of short because some stuff happened in my familia but don't worry I'm fine

Word count: 540