dinner

Everyone went out to do their chores, Camilo insisted that Skyler should come with us while Felix and Agustin babysit Antonio.

"Hey Y/n I kinda locked myself out of my house" you seeped through the locked door unlocked it and seep through the back " thanks Y/n", "Y/n could you give these flowers to my mom" you grabbed the flowers and was about to go to the realm of the dead when you realized "Um do you have these flowers but dead" the man gave you the dead flowers and when you went to the spirit world the flowers glowed brightly.

"Hello guards I have flowers for Miss Dias," you said at the gate of the spirit world "Hello Y/n I see you doing your chores," one of the guards said taking the flowers "Yeah also could you tell Gabriella her Owner is being a dick" the guards looked at you in shock "uh sure."

After you finish your chores you saw Camilo and Skyler on what looked like a date when Camilo was supposed to be doing his chores since you knew what his chores were from the last time you scoffed and went to do his chores.

After hours of struggling to take care of the children, you came back home and washed your hands in the kitchen "Time to make dinner" you said while putting on your apron you were planning to make a paisa dish tonight with Champú (another Columbian drink) and some help from Skyler just to make Camilo happy. 

you were frying the arepa con queso when you felt hands wrap around your waist "help me" the mysterious person whispered in your ear, you started to get scared not knowing who it is, the figure started to rub your hips relaxing you, you knew that hand movement "C-camilo?" they walked off you turned around but the person was gone then a few seconds later Skyler came walking in. "Oh, finally you're here," you said in a sarcastic town till trying to keep up the nice act. 

Skyler: "Well duh I cant tell you cook or you might make everyone vomit"

Skyler slammed a paper in front of you with a note saying "So...the girl that was marrying Camilo who was it?"

You looked at her and then back at the food.

Y/n: "I don't know but I think you might have to take her out of the picture if you know what I mean"

Skyler: "Well do at least no anything else"

Y/n: "There's going to be a masquerade ball in 2 weeks and she's going to be there"

Skyler: "What will she be wearing"

Y/n: "...You'll know when you see her she'll be sticking out like a sore thumb"

You couldn't actually see the future you just knew that Maribel was having a masquerade party for her birthday.

Skyler: "You can leave the rest to me"

Y/n: "Ok"

You left the kitchen knowing full well this was the last night the two of you were going to be best friends. 

It was time for dinner and you sat right next to Camilo, Skyler shot a glare at you but you smiled back.

"Hermosa I swear to god I'm going to end you for putting me through this" Camilo said with his head down while Skyler was in the kitchen. "24 hours aren't up yet why are you not under the spell," you said running your finger around the rim of your glass "Maybe it's because I like someone else..." you paused for a second "Well you better pretend cause I still want to make Skyler mad" Camilo lifted up his head and looked at you "You know I'm a master at acting" Everyone came to the table and Skyler put the food on the table with a proud smug on her face,

Everyone looked up at Skyler "Why didn't Julieta or Y/n cook?" Felix asked "Camilo said he wanted Skyler to cook," You said with a smirk on your face Camilo flinched.

Mirabel was the first one to taste it everyone was looking at her to see her reaction when she started coughing "WhY iS It SpiCy" everyone pushed their plate away from them and Camilo started to sweat "Here drink some water" You said "ThAt'S VinGer" she said spitting it out, She ran to the bathroom coughing hard.

Y/n: "You know I do really like your cooking, I must ask you to cook every time we have guests..."

You said eating a piece of chicken.

Y/n: "Unwanted ones that is."

Camilo spat out his drink and Skyler slammed her hands on the table getting up.

Skyler: "Sadly we don't have guests cause no one wants to see your ugly face"

Y/n: "Your all bark but no bite darling"

Skyler: "don't make me jump on you"

She said as everyone watched the two of you fight.

Y/n: "oooo don't get mad at me because you had to use a love potion to make Camilo go on a date with you when I didn't even have to try but you know what.."

Y/n: "Felling froggy....leap"

Camilo started to laugh.

Skyler: "Hey look at me. You love me!"

Y/n: "even lover boy is laughing"

Skyler threw a fork at you.

Casita: "HEY, Yall saying this and Yall saying that but lay a hand on Y/n I dare you, I and I will carry you on a rollercoaster ride upside down bitch"

Abuela: "Casita! language and that's enough out of you two and what's this about a love potion used on Camilo"

Y/n: "I have to go get the real food Camilo can explain"

Everyone looked at Camilo in confusion, "Oh um yeah Skyler gave me a love potion at lunch but it wore off like 30 minutes ago.."

Skyler suddenly smashed her lips against Camilo's making the two fall to the ground, Started to rip off Camilo's clothes and Pepa started thundering Mirabel ran to help Camilo when Isabela lift Skyler off Camilo also getting plants on Mirabel, you came in with plates and your eyes widen at the seen Mirabel was draining the water out of Camilo's clothes while Camilo plucked off the flower "Skyler you are no longer allowed to live with the Madrigals Get. Out!" Abuela said with an angry look on her face you set the table and started apologizing "I'm really really really sorry Abuela I shouldn't have kept the potions out in the open like that and I shouldn't have let my anger take control of me I'm sorry." "You're fine it wasn't your fault now that everyone's gift has some sort of connection with their emotions everyone's gonna have a problem.

Word Count: 1078