On the Other Side

"Milo aren't you gonna taste my dessert" Camilo took a spoon full of the dessert and smiled at you "It's good...but it would have tasted better if Skyler made it" you took the dessert from his hand and dumped it in the garbage "You right, next time I'll let Skyler help me" Maribel started to sweat, she knew that when you were like this thing's weren't going to end pretty.

The whole lunch Camilo was flirting with Skyler and Skyler was loving it while you on the other hand was smiling at Skyler not blinking once so ever and Pepa was brewing a whole hurricane. Your breaking point was when Camilo kisses Skyler's hand.

"I'm finished eating," You said slamming your hands on the table "But Cariño you barely touched your food," Pepa said with a worried look on her face "I lost my appetite" you started to head upstares when Camilo said "Oh could you stay in your room me and Skyler are going in my room later" you pause slapped your face with both hands and slammed your door shut.

Bare with me this is a lot of info

You always had a room since the Casita was rebuilt but Camilo insisted you stayed in his room, this was the first time kicked you out.

Your room is probably as big as Anontios and your walls are pitch black with skeletons on them who can move around at their own will. To get to your bed you have to step on a floating platform cause your room doesn't have a floor it's a bunch of clouds and if you fall you go to the spiritual world. "Also depending on your emotions the skeletons on the walls would turn a certain color and your bed can move around cause it's on a cloud also your bedroom gives off glow in the dark dia de muertos vibes. Don't know what that is? google it cause I don't know how to say it in English. You have these on your bed sheets

Your gift was also altered when the Casita was rebuilt, your soul can split into different emotions depending on how strong that emotion is, it can take over your body so everybody tries to keep you happy

Delores came running into Mirabels room "Mirabel! I heard kissing noises in Camilo's room" Mirabel stood up "Whatever you do, don't tell Y/n" Delores squeaked and speed walked to your bedroom "Wait for Delores-", "Camilo and Skyler are kissing" when Mirabel got to Delores it was already too late.

Your room started to shake and the skeletons on your walls turned red, they started to hop around and bite their teeth as if they were scared.

Y/n: "So she's really trying to steal my man before I can make him mine, fine then I'll give her a warning that she's gonna have to fight if she wants Camilo"(not actually fight)

You barged into Camilo's room to see Skyler on top of Camilo kissing him "Sorry to interrupt but I need to talk to Skyler" Skyler climbed down the stories of Camilo's room and followed you into yours. 

Y/n: "Now... it's either you can't read or you did this on purpose cause I know I put I note on that bottle saying "Love potion do not touch" and every family member knows 'don't touch any weird looking bottles in the fridge they're probably Y/n's'"

Skyler: "Ok so what he liked me I just gave him a little nudge also it's not like he would like you anyway"

Y/n: "Don't you disrespect me, little lady!"

Y/n: "Don't you derogate or deride"

Your Bedroom door slammed shut (btw when you're angry and that soul takes over you become a little little little bit evil....ok maybe ALOT evil)

Y/n: "You in my world now not your world, and I've got friends on the other side," you said as the clouds formed into the shape of a witch.

Skeletons: "She's got friends on the other side"

Y/n: "That's an echo gentlemen just a little something we have here in my room. A little Parlor trick, Don't worry"

Y/n: "Sit down at my table~ put your mind at ease"

You pushed in her chair and sat on the table.

Y/n: "If you relax it will enable me to do anything I please~"

Your eyes glowed red when you said that, you looked at Skyler and you could tell she still thought that you were her little pet that if she says something bad you'll still do what she wants, So you decided to keep up the act.

Y/n: "I can read your future"(lie)

A cloud-shaped as Camilo and a random girl getting married popped up on the table Skyler's was not happy.

Y/n: "change it round some, too"

The girls marrying Camilo turned into Skyler.

Y/n:" I'll look deep into your heart and soul"

Y/n: "you do have a soul now don't you bestie"

Y/n: "make your wildest dream come true"

You started to walk up the floating stares.

Y/n: "I got Voodoo I got Hoodoo! I got things I ain't even tried! "

You pulled Skyler out of her seat and took her hand up the stairs when she slipped and was hanging on to the stair for dere life"

You rest your foot on her remaining hand and smiled.

Y/n: "And I got friends on the other side"

Skeletons: "She's got friends on the other side"

The skeletons turned back to white.

Y/n: "So....bestie...I'm giving you a warning if you want Camilo you're going to have to get through me"

Skyler: "fine then"

You nudged the floating step which carried her out of your room and came back.

Delores walked in "Y/n are you calm now?" she said as you walked out of your room "for now I am, Skyler thinks she going to marry Camilo but all of it was just an illusion." 

I'm sorry if you find any spelling errors I type really fast so XD.

Word count: 1009