Antonio's Gifting

You walk down the hallways to find a door you open it to see a short man with curly hair with rats in his hands.

???:".......Hi"

Y/n:"....Who the heck are you?"

???: "um I'm Bruno"

Y/n:" You mean "We don't talk about Bruno!" Bruno?"

Bruno: "yeah"

Y/n: "omg I need to tell Camilo"

Bruno: "wait wait please don't tell anyone I'm here"

Y/n: "hmm fine, Delores probably knows already anyway"

Y/n: " I really have to go"

Y/n: "But I will be coming back tomorrow to get answers"

Bruno: "ok bye" 

Y/n: "bye"

You leave the room with a shocked expression on your face and decide to explore inside with walls a bit more. "Welcome to the family madrigal~" you mumbled the song while looking at the sealed up cracks "what was going on here?", "do do do do do~"  

Meanwhile with Camilo~

Camilo: "Cecilia up top!"

Camilo: "oh, Mister and Misses Vargas, Welcome"

Y/n's Mom: "Hello Camilo how is my hija doing"

Camilo looked down at the little boy who was giving him death glares.

Camilo: "Weeeeellllllll, ni siquiera han pasado dos días y le agrado, no hay razón para tener miedo de su regalo, no es nada peligroso. (It hasn't even been two day's and she's grown to like me, there's no reason to be scared of her gift it's nothing dangerous.)"

Y/n's Dad: "Thank you Camilo"

Mateo: "Dad, what did he say, he's trying to take Y/n isn't he!"

Y/n's Dad: "No son don't worry about it"

Back to you...

"His room should be riiiiiight here" you seep through the wall entering Camilo's bedroom, you were about to undress when you saw a figure with dirty blonde hair and bright blue eyes "Skyler? Omg is that you!?", "Bestieeee" The long haired blondie gave a a huge hug making you fall to the floor  "I didn't even notice when you came in "she said attempting to suffocate you "Oh uhm yeeeaaahh, How did you even get here", "Weeeeelll you mom invited my mom to visit her here in Encanto then your mom  asked some old lady if my mom can come to a 'gifting' and yh.....also some girl with a puff said you'd be in here."

"Oh right I have to go and get ready for the gifting you look good by the way" You said while heading in the bathroom "Thanks btw do you know the wifi password" Skyler said while laying on Camilo's bed "oh there's no electricity in Encanto"

Skyler: "whhaaat no wifi, that's ridiculous"

Y/n: "Ikr, hi could you pass me the dress in that closet"

Skyler: "sure"

Skyler: "Ummm there's a slight problem!"

Y/n: "huh?"

You peak out of the bathroom only your head being shown, you see the dress torn up. "Oh no what are you going to wear now" Skyler had a worried look on her face "Welp, I'm definitely not wearing that brown dress so I guess I have to wear this-"( pick a dress any dress)

Outfit 1

Outfit 2

Outfit 2

Outfit 3

Outfit 3

Skyler: "woah were did you get that"

Y/n: "Me and Camilo went and did a little shopping before this."

Skyler: "Camilo huh."

Y/n: "Yeah he's this really goofy boy and-"

An image of Camilo formed in your head.

Y/n: "A-anyway how do I look"

Skyler: "cute~"

Y/n: "Ok now to do my hair and I'm done"

After you finish doing you hair Skyler insisted on putting make up on you put you said no.

Meanwhile with Camilo.

Pepa:"Your so grown up!"

Tears start to fill up Pepa's eyes

Felix: "Amour your gonna get him all wet"

Felix: "You are making your Papa proud"

Camilo shapeshifted into Felix.

Camilo: "You are making your Papa proud"

Felix: "I don't sound like that"

Camilo: "I don't sound like that"

Delores: "Abuela says....It's time"

Felix: "ok ok ok vamos vamos vamos"

Camilo: "ok ok ok vamos vamos vamos"

Felix grabbed the Antonio sized Felix.

Camilo: "Alright I'm done-!"

For some reason when I wrote this it looked very short but the word count says otherwise soooo

Word count: 739