🖤 The Theft of The Tesseract 🖤

*3rd Person Pov*

(500 years Later. Y/n is 1000 = 17)

"The current is a doorway to the other end of space right?" Clint questioned.
Clint Barton and Nick Fury were standing behind the Tesseract. A source of power that The Red Skull has used seven decades ago. The cube was emitting small level of Gamma Radiation underneath the SHEILD Compound.
"Doors open from both sides," he stated, looking at the cube.

The cube suddenly burst alive, blue mist forming around it. Then it let off vibrations, scaring the whole compound of evacuating SHEILD employees. Small shocks of electric blue then erupted around the cube, getting louder and more powerful with each blow. The it shot out a straight line of the rays, ending at the end of the room where a wall had been placed. Everyone in the chamber was blasted back at the Cube's sudden outburst. It opened to reveal a portal to space. A few moments passed and then it dispersed into mist.

It revealed two figures, one older and hunched over, with a scepter in hand. The other younger, standing with red flame-like magic lacing their fingers.
(You're magic is like Wandas)

The older one, now revealed to be a man, stood up with a large mischievous smile covering his face

The older one, now revealed to be a man, stood up with a large mischievous smile covering his face. The other now revealed to be a girl, had a small smile on her face, with her eyes glowing bright red. She was twisting her hands and fingers to control the red magic. Beads of sweat covered the man's face, while the girl seemed to be unfased by the fact that the two had just travelled through space. They were wearing robes, looking ethereal and old. The man was wearing green robes with black and gold laced among it. The girl was wearing a similar style but red replacing green and also a golden horn headress under her black hair, resting on her forehead. (The suit is like sylvies but the green becomes red)

 (The suit is like sylvies but the green becomes red)