⚡ Thor ⚡

(Hii I'm trying really hard to fit Y/n info the story but it's much harder than I thought. There be more of her in this tho 💜)

*Y/n Pov*

Father and I were in what I know know as the 'Quinjet'. We were straped in with an uncomfortable cloth. The people who captured us were talking amounst themselves.
"Father, what for we do now?" I asked, turning to him.
I was a little worried about what would happen. I'm sure father had a plan but these people scared me a little, even though I could burn them alive right here and now.
"Don't worry Darling, we will be ok, I do have a plan," he said, gently grabbing a small amount of hair and braiding it. I let out a sigh and relaxed.
Braiding hair was sort of out calming mechanism that we used when we were stressed. I used to do it when I was a kid but now it has kinda become our thing.

I did a small braid for father. I looked up to the front of the ship to see Metal Man and the soldier watching us. I smirked, "Cat got your tongue?" I said, tilting my head.
They turned back to their conversation.
Suddenly, the Quinjet rattled and lightning sounded around us, bursts of light flashing into the windows. Father and I looked around the Quinjet, worried about what was to follow.
"What's the matter? Scared of a little lightning?" The soldier asked.
"I'm not overly fond of what follows," father said bluntly.
"What about you, glowstick?" Metal Man nodded to me.
"Neither. Although, be careful not to get your ass melted of, Metal Man."
Before he could respond, something landed onto of the jet, causing it to shake.
Metal man put his helmet back on and open the door. Before he could jump out, a figure jumped into the ship. Thor, the God of Thunder. Father and I were scared but Thor was intimidating. He stalked over to us, before he could reach is, Metal Man tried to blast him but he hit him with his hammer. He grabbed father by his collar with anger, then he looked at me, sadness washed over him and he grabbed me too by the arm. As he was about to fly off jet shoved me into father, who held me close then he flew off using his hammer.

We landed on a large rock, wedged into the side of a rather large hill. He shoved father down and I came down with him. I groaned as I hit the ground, next to father. He stated laughing.
"Where is the Tesseract?" Thor questioned.
"I missed you to brother," he laughed, getting up.
Father was thought to be dead, after that fiasco, he picked me up and kept me safe away from Asgard.
"Do I look to be in a gaming mood?" Thor exclaimed.

I lost interest after that. I was playing with fire, creating a flame on random areas around me until I am surrounded by little flames.
"Y/n?" I her my father say, I zone back in and the flames go out. I notice Thor is gone and her blasts and metal clanging, "Thor and Metal Man must be having  a disagreement," I thought.
"Are you ok?" He asked gently.
"Yeah, just zoned out," I said and smiled gently.
Suddenly there was a large metal clanging, I looked over the edge of the rock face and saw The Soldier, Metal Man and Thor all on the ground. I only guessed that the sheild and hammer had collided.

*Time Skip*

Father and I were walking down halls of the new ship, being escorted by many guards. We passed a room witch had many windows, inside stood a man with a purple shirt. Father looked at him mischievously, hatching a plan.

We were put in a circular glass cell. The man who I know know as Fury, walked up to a control panel, "Incase it's unclear, if you try to escape, you so much as scratch that glass," he pressed some buttons and the floor opened beneath the cell, it revealed an ocean below us, "It's 30,000 feet down in a steel trap. You get how that works?" He asked, not expecting an awnser,
"Ant," he jestured to us,
"Boot," he jestured to the control panel.

Father laughed, I just sat down against the glass, "It's an Impressinve cage. Not built, I think, for us?"
"Built for something a lot stronger than you."
"Oh, so I've heard," father turnt to a camera, "a mindless beast, makes play he's still a man." Father knew the group of people were watching us, "How desperate are you, that you call on such lost creatures to defend yourselves?"
"How desperate am I? You threaten my world with war. You seak a force you can't help to control. You talk about peace and you kill because it's fun. You have made me very desperate," I looked up and saw that Fury is now infront of the glass, " You might not be glad that you did."
"Ohh," I breathed, I saw slight fear in his eyes,  "It burns you to have come so close. To have the Tesseract, to have power."
"Unlimited power," Father corrected, "And for what? A warm light for all mankind to share. But then to be reminded what real power is."
"Well, let me know if 'real power' needs a magazine or something." Fury aid sarcastically, leaving the room.

*3rd Person Pov*

"He really grows on you doesn't he," Bruce said sarcastically.
"Loki's gonna drag this out, Thor what's his play?" Steve said, looking to Thor.
"He has an army, called the Chitauri. They're not of Asguard, nor any world know. He means to lead them against your people. They will win him the Earth, in return, I suspect, for the Tesseract."
"An army," Steve looks over to Natasha, " from outer space."
"So he's building another portal, that's what he needs Erik Selvig for." Bruce says, referring to the scientist.
"Selvig?" Thor says, clarifying the name.
"He's an astrophysicist-" Bruce is then cut off by Thor,
"He is a friend."
"Loki has him under some kind of spell, along with one of ours." Natasha clarifies referring to Clint.
"I wonder why they let us take them. They're not leading an army from here."
"I don't think we should be focusing on them. Their brains are full of cats, especially the girls'. You can practicly smell crazy on them." Bruce continues,
"Have care how you speak," Thor interrupts, "Loki is of beyond reason but he is of Asgard. And he is my brother. As for the girl, I know none of her but I feel that I should care for her to."
"They killed 80 people in two days." Natasha stated.
"He's adopted." Thor responded, a little to quickly.
"I think it's about the mechanics. Iridium... what do they need the Iridium for?" Bruce said, changing the subject.
"It's a stabalizing agent," Tony said, coming into the room, he turnt to Agent Coulson, "I'm just saying, take the weekend, I'll fly you to Portland. Keep the love alive."
"It means the portal won't collapse on itself-" he said rejoining the conversation, "-like it did at SHEILD. No hard feelings, Point Break. You've got a mean swing, " Tony said, walking past Thor and patting him on the shoulder, "It also means that Loki can open the portal as wide and keep it as open as long, as Loki wants."
Tony walked up to Furys control panels, "Raise the mizzenmast. Jib the topsails," the SHEILD Agents looks at him like he spoke Asgardian and he pointed to a man, "That man is playing Galaga. Didn't think we'd notice, but we did."
"Stark. Who is the girl?" Thor asks, stopping him from rambling on.
"She called Loki 'father'. Not sure exactly. That what you heard Capsicle, right?"
"Yeah. Why are you asking Thor?" Steve questioned.
"I wish to speak with my brother."

*Y/n Pov*

Thor burst into the chamber, "LOKI!"
"Hello brother..." Father sighed.
"Who is she?"
"She has a name," I pointed out, "And her name is Y/n."
"Is she yours Loki? Is he your daughter?"
"Y/n is my daughter and I am happy to be her father." Father responded, smiling at me as I got up.
"How could you not tell me? How could you keep her a secret?" Thor bellowed
"I could not face Odin with a child at hand, he would banish me or her from Asgard and I couldn't live with myself if she was alone."
"But how did you come in possession of her?"
Thor walked over to were I was standing, I could feel sorrow and longing radiating off him.
"I am not an object, Uncle. But I understand what you are saying," I said, looking to father and he nodded for me to continue, "Father had a drunken night with Sif and she somehow sped the pregnancy process up. She dropped me in father's chambers. He went to the only person who would know. Heimdall treated me like a second daughter and looked after me when father couldn't. I am now helping him on taking over Midgard. And you can't stop me..." I said, ending in a demonic voice, letting my magic flow through me.
"My daughter is someone you don't want to anger, puny Midgardians!" Father announced into the cameras.
I hovered above the ground and let fire erupt around me.
"I would suggest you don't anger me..." I said, still using my demonic voice. I dropped to the ground and smirked at Thor.
He looked slightly scared but I knew that I reminded him of Father.
"I will not try and persuade you further. But do not continue this rampage, Loki. It is pointless."
Father just smiled, " If I cannot be the king of Asguard, I will be the king of Migard."
"And I shall rule beside him." I stated.
Thor walked out of the room.

"This should be fun..."

(Hiii sorry I haven't posted, I have gotten so many chores to do and I haven't felt motivated. Happy new year tho)(Idk why I write this I've only got like one reader 🥲)

Word Count || 1718