🥀 Helicarrier Raid 🥀

(This is going to be a confusing chapter with lots of Pov changes. Also I saw someone had skipped the A/n I put up, that is important to Y/n's character)

*Bruce Pov*

I was running a reader over the scepter to monitor the gamma Radiation.
"The gamma readings are definitely consistent with Selvigs reports on the Tesseract," I reported, "But it's going to take weeks to process."
"If we bypass their main frame and direct route to the Home Cluster we can clock this around 600 teraflops." Tony stated.
"Ha, all I packed was a toothbrush." I said.
Tony walked over to me and laughed lightly, "You know, you should come by Stark Tower sometime. Top ten floors, all R&D." Tony suggested, "You'd love it, it's Candy Land." He said picking something up from a table.
"Thanks, but last time I was in New York, I kind of broke ... Harlem," glancing between the screen and Tony.
"Well, I promise a stress-free environment. No tension, no surprises," Tony said, then I felt a sharp pain in my side, damn Tony. The stick sent an electric shock through my side.
"Ow!"

"Hey!"
Steve burst through the door, clearly angry at Tony.
"Nothing?" Tony asked, clearly testing the boundaries.
"Are you nuts?" Steve asked again.
"Jury's out. You really have got a lid on it, haven't you?" He said turning to me, "What's your secret? Mellow jazz, bongo drums, huge bag of weed?"
I was just trying to finnish finding the cube, I didn't sign up for this.
"Is everything a joke to you?" Steve asked, he was pissed.
"Funny things are," Tony said.
"This is going to escalate quickly" I thought.
"Threatening the safety of everyone on this ship isn't funny," Steve said, gesturing to me, " No offence Doc."
"I-Its alright. I wouldn't have come aboard if I couldn't handle pointy things."
"You're tip-toeing big man. You need to strut." Tony said, pointing to me.
"And you need to focus on the problem Mr. Stark."
"Do you think I'm not? Why did Fury call us in? Why now? Why not before? What isn't he telling us. I can't do the equation unless I have all the variables." He said, eating some blueberries.

"You think Fury's hiding something?" Captian asked, more calmly.
"He's a spy. Captian, he's the spy. His secrets have secrets."
I was just focusing on  the work trying to find the Tesseract, this was just extra.
"It's bugging him too, isn't it?" Tony asked.
"Uhhh, I just want to finish my work here, and..." I said jesturing to the scepter, trying to get out of the conversation.
"Doctor?" Steve asked.
" "A warm light of all man kind" Loki's jab a Fury about the cube."
"I heard it." Steve said
"Well, I think that was ment for you," I said jesturing to Tony, he offered me a blueberry and I took one, "Even if Barton didn't tell Loki about the tower, it's still all over the news."
"Stark Tower? That big ugly-" Tony gave him a glare, "-building in New York."
"It's powered by an arc reactor, a self-sustaining energy source. That building will run itself for, what, a year?"
"It's just the prototype," Tony clarified, "I'm kind of the only name in clean energy right now, that's what he's getting at," Turing to Steve, who looked slightly confused.
"So, why didn't SHEILD bring him in on the Tesseract project. What are they doing in the energy business in the first place anyway?"
"I should probably look into that once my decryption program finished breaking into all of SHEILDS secure files."
"I'm sorry, did you say-" Steve began.
"Jarvis has been running it since i hit the bridge. In a few hours I will know every dirty secret SHEILD have ever tried to hide. Blueberry?" He offered.
"Yet you're confused on why they didn't want you around." Steve said, ignoring the offer.
"An intelligence organisation that fears intelligence? Historically, not awesome."
"I think Loki and Y/n are trying to wind us up. These are people who mean to start a war and if we don't focus he'll succeed. We have orders, we should follow them."
"Following isn't really my style." Tony said, eating another blueberry.
"And you're all about style, aren't you?"
"It's escalated," I thought to myself
"Of the people in this room; who is, A, wearing a spangaly outfit and, B, not of use?" Tony asked. I could feel the tension in the room rising.
"Steve, tell me none of this smells a little funky to you?" I asked.
"Just find the cube," Steve muttered, leaving the room.