chapter 1

Mikey wake up and go take a shower and walk out of his house then he see takemichi .

Mikey : michi and run to him.

Takemichi pov: I take a walk out side then I hear someone call my name I turn around and see Mikey run to me .

Takemichi :Mikey what are you doing here .

Mikey : hmm my house is right there he pointed at his house and look at takemichi and why can't I be here .

Takemichi : eh so are you go to take a walk .

Mikey : yea so want to hang out together I will call draken .

Takemichi : thought draken draken again alway that guy he never miss draken when we hangout ugh .

Mikey pov : michi look angry but whatever turn around and * call * ken-chin .

Draken : Mikey what do you want .

Mikey : ken-chin want to hangout together Im with michi right now and come to my house .

Draken.: Sure whatever * cut the call * .

Mikey : hmmp he cut it again michi let go to my house draken will come to my house . And we play together then hear motor sounds and Mikey turn around then see draken and run to him .

Mikey: ken-chin you come what took you so long .

Draken : I was busy and yea yea come on and see takemichi . Ah takemichi you here I didn't see you there all rights let go .

Takemichi : sure let go . Then they walk to buy Mikey favourite taiyaki .

Mikey : ken-chin I want that teddy bear .

Takemichi, draken : sure and they look at each other and look at Mikey Mikey see them look at him and he say .

Mikey : ken-chin you can buy this for me and michi you can buy this for me or two for me one and Hina one .

Takemichi : nope Hina and I already break up she already have a boyfriend so I will buy only one for you . Then they go buy for Mikey .

Mikey : hehe I love it thank you guy oh right ken-chin you can go buy one for Emma too she like it too .

Draken : sure and he go buy it and come back .

Mikey : let go to my house now they walk back to Mikey house and see Emma there then draken walk to Emma .

Emma: ahh draken what are you doing here .

Draken : umm um umm here Mikey say that you will like it .

Emma : ah thank you I love it * Smile*.

Draken : uh *pov hmm why Mikey want me to buy for Emma * oh right Mikey I have something to talk with you and takemichi don't come after us you just sit right there or you can go home now .

Mikey : uh * look at draken * ken-chin that very mean you know .

Takemichi : ah ha it ok Mikey I will go home now bye and walk away .

Draken : right come hate then he pull Mikey to motor and put him on an dsay Emma I will borrow Mikey bye .

Emma : bye have a great day Mikey .

Mikey : emm * nod * Draken look at Mikey and ride of .

Draken : we here Mikey .

Mikey : uhh what happened why there alot of members here uh Baji , chifuyu and mistuya is here too .

Draken : we have a meeting .

Mikey : uh but takemichi didn't come how come we can talk he our members too .

Draken : they don't want now come here he pull Mikey and he sit on the chair and put Mikey sit on him .

Mikey look at draken : ken-chin what are yo-

Draken : just sit .

Mikey : uhh anyway * look back * what happened here .

The gang shout they want to kick takemichi out of the gang .

Mikey :But why * look at draken * .

Baji, draken, chifuyu, mitsuya : because he is weak he can't even fight Mikey .

Mikey Never michi is not weak if we trian him .

Draken : Mikey if you do not kick him out we never be friends again .

Mikey : what * hic * * hic * .

Baji : yea just like him say .

Chifuyu, mitsuya : yea .

Mikey : * cry a little * fine i will kick him out are you happy now and I can go home by myself .

Draken : that my baby an dsure you can go .

Everyone look at him even Mikey .

Draken : emm that my best friend sorry haha .

Everyone look away an smiley get off draken and walk away .

Baji :alright everyone we can go home now tomorrow we will have a meeting and kick takemichi out of the gang . They all go home .

With Mikey he walk then bump into someone .

Mikey : * hic* I'm sorry are you ok * hic * I don't know you were there .

Sanzu : uh it Okey Mikey why are you crying.

Mikey : ah it you sanzu uh the gang want to kick takemichi out of the team because he is weak they say if I don't kick him out they never be friends with me again so I tell them I will kick him out * cry and hug sanzu* .

Sanzu : he hear and got an idea that he will give takemichi an offer to be the leader of the gang he take love Mikey so if he got on the team he will kidnapped Mikey so .

Sanzu: that so sad but why are you agree to kick him out .

Mikey : I know it sad and I don't want to but I want to be friends with th they are a good person .

Sanzu :*pov is he really that stupid ??? 😐😑*

Sanzu : oh right it already night so I will walk you home 🏘️.

Mikey * wiped his tear of * sure . And they walk home an dthey say goodbye to each other .

Mikey : Emma I'm home I will not eat today so I will go to my room now .

Emma : Sure Mikey .

Mikey go to his room and take his phone put and call takemichi .

Takemichi : Mikey-kun why are you call me at this time .

Mikey : umm I have something to tell you .

Takemichi : hmm sure just say it .

Mikey : umm Tomorrow we will have a meeting * hic* .

Takemichi : Mikey-kun what happened I hear someone cry if it you .

Mikey ; umm yea .

Takemichi : what happened

Mikey : I I just hit teh chairs bye now and come tomorrow too * cut the call * .

Takemichi : hmm maybe nothing and he go take shower wear his clothes and go to sleep .

Meanwhile With Mikey

Mikey : do I really have to do this .

Mikey : I I'm really sorry michi but I can't do anything he cry until he falls asleep .

End of chapter 1 .

Hope you guy will read this again because someone suggested me to write it again ☺️☺️🥰.