chapter 2

Mikey he wake up  an dthey remember that today he will have to kick takemichi out of the gang he is sad but he can't do anything and he just act normal he go tak ea shower and go open the closet and see he don't have any clothes left then he shouted .

Mikey :EMMA .

Emma she run to Mikey room and say what happened Mikey .

Mikey: I don't have anything to wear anymore do you have some clothes that I can wear .

Emma : I have but it only for famale clothes  .

Mikey:*sigh* hmm Okey just give it to me one set .

Emma : Okey . She walk to her room and open the closet and pick  one set of clothes for Mikey and walk back to Mikey room and give it to him  and say I will go downstairs now  and walk away .

Mikey he take it and we're it then he toe his hair like a girl and walk downstairs .

Emma ; wow Mikey you look so beautiful an draken is waiting for you outside .

Mikey : Okey bye Emma and he walk out an drun to buy draken . Draken look at him and open his mouth in a shock way .

Mikey : don't ask anything let just go . They ride and go to the place that they will have a meeting an smiley get of motor and run to Baji .

Baji : what with the clothes Mikey .

Mikey : hmm this clothes it Emma clothes since I don't have any clothes left * why* hehe .

Draken : Mikey just shut up and start now .

Mikey : hmmp how come I can start if takemichi is not even here * sigh and walk to his seat and sit down * .

Draken : tsk come here * about to pull Mikey * .

Baji: my turn draken .

Draken : whatever .

Baji walk to Mikey and pull him out of the chair and seat down and put Mikey seat on his lap .

Mikey: hey .

Baji : just shup up and seat Mikey we friends right .

Mikey : * silent  and seat * .

Baji : * smirked * .

5 minutes later .

Draken : where is he and what take him so long to come here .

Baji: just call him .

Gang : where the fuck is he . Then they here foot step and look see takemichi come  then Mikey look at takemichi and look away let out a tear again and then Baji wiped it of and he look at Baji and see him look at him then he look back at takemichi again and see takemichi look at him with a suspicious eye because he see Mikey tear and Mikey seat on Baji and he think

Takemichi : pov : something is not right here .

Mikey : alright since takemichi here let start .

Takemichi : why he call me that .

Me : isn't that your name right everyone ??? 🥲

Me : let get back to teh story .

Gang : yes sir / president /boss .

Mikey : * sigh * ken-chin can you speak I don't want to speak ,and give the Letter to draken then hide his face in Baji chest .

Baji : hmm * look at Mikey and smirked then hug him * .

Draken look at Baji  .

Baji : what didn't Mikey tell you to speak .

Draken: right * look back * ahem so takemichi  I have an important speak for you so listen up .

Takemichi : yes sir .

Draken: I only speak want so listen carefully .

Takemichi nod .

Draken : so takemichi in the Letter say we will kick you out of the gang because we can't keep you in the gang anhy longer you can't fight and weak so we can't alway protect you  and can't alway save you with all your fight or problems and eand the letter .

Takemichi : W WHAT  that not true right Mikey-kun  * he look at Mikey and see him in tear because Baji Shirt wet and see Mikey quickly pull his face out of Baji chest and act normal .

Everyone looks t him .

Takemichi : Mikey-kun that not true right you have to tell me .

Mikey : it true sorry takemichi * look away * .

Baji : *hug Mikey*.

Anyway I will change alot of sentence in the story to make alot of Sense .

Takemichi :* run to Mikey and shack him * tell me that not true Mikey -kun* in tear * .

Mikey : stop sto sto stop shacking me hel help

Chifuyu and mistuya and drkarn Baji push him away from Mikey and Baji just carry Mikey and walk to the meeting office .

Anyway office it the place where a gang leader live or sleep eat when he hungry or sleppy

And the place that they have a meeting it just the play ground outside that office .

Let get back to the story .

Takemichi : tsk * get up * fine i will leave the gang and Mikey I will gat you my revenge back * point at him and walk away  in a very angry aura .

Toman was happy and they  hang out together but not Mikey and Baji because they still in the office .

With takemichi 

He walk then see two motor stop Infront of him .

Takemichi : who are you guy .

Member : are you the one that name takemichi .

Takemichi : yes that me who are you and what you want

Member : your really a straightforward haha anyway we here to give you a offer an dypu will like it .

Takemichi : what offer .🤔

Member : they explained everything to him an day will you become the gang leader of bonten gang .

Takemichi : I umm ........🤔

Me : hmm what Mikey and baji do in the office 😃

Me : will takemichi take there offer ???🧐🧐