"P-Please no! I-I-I promise to be good this time! I PROMISE!"

(This is like a reboot of one of my older oc characters from my old book

(This is like a reboot of one of my older oc characters from my old book. He is for a slave type of character so if that bothers you or makes you uncomfortable then don't rp with him. This rp can alsl be taken place in modern times, older times, in a more fantasysetting, just let me know!)

Name: "M-My name? You...wanna know my name? It-It's Darius...master/mistress but you can...always change it if you want"

Nickname: "um...I have a lot...most aren't nice..most are like mutt, brat, dog...I'm sorry, I don't want to talk about this anymore" He's been called by a lot of horrible names, most he doesn't enjoy to remember.

Age: "um...nineteen...y-yeah, nineteen" It's hard for him to remember since he doesn't know his real birthday.

Sexuality: "M-Master/M-Mistress, please...don't make me answer such a question" Demi-sexual, you need a SERIOUS bond with this child before he has ANY romantic feelings for anyone.

Species: "I-I'm a good boy, I swear!" He's a werewolf which is pretty surprising, due to the way he acts and behaves.

Personality: Darius is a very very very very VERY shy and timid person, due to his situation and how he was raised. Even though he was a werewolf, he acts as if he were a young child at times, that he is weak and powerless. Werewolves are strong and prideful creatures and yet, he seems to be just the opposite. He is submissive and does his very best to keep to himself and not cause a scene or make his master/mistress mad at him. He is terrified of punishments and will do everything to avoid them, he will even go as far as begging to not be punished, just the small threat of punishment is enough to bring him to his knees and beg for forgiveness. When he isn't under the pressure of being perfect and good, when he has a moment to relax and unwind a little, is when his real personality comes out a little. He's actually a very calm and friendly guy, he will enjoy a good head pat or scratch behind his ears, once he realizes that he isn't being hurt, of course. He will melt in your hands once you find his sweet spot and scratch on it, he will fall over and be in pure pleasure but only if he trusts you completely.

Likes: "I-I like...being warm, fed...dressed. Making master/mistress happy and not mad at me...I also like...drawing and reading. I like quiet time...it's nice and peaceful. Also the forest but...I never been to them, they look pretty but I've never been able to be in them." He likes the simple sort of things, head pats, scratches behind his ears, a nice treat or snack. He also enjoys naps, cuddles and even soft whispers in his ears as they are being rubbed but unfortunately, he hasn't had any sort of treatment like that for a long time.

Dislikes: "...The cold...being wet and cold. T-The dark...being ye-yelled at. Not being good enough, being a bad boy...Punishments. I promise to be good!" He hates being punished, he hates to make his owners disappointed or mad at him. It terrifies him at the very thought of not being perfect. He also doesn't like closets, he finds the space to be very small and makes him feel claustrophobic, not to mention the dark. He also doesn't like it when people pull on his tail or ears, he can understand when children do it but when teenagers or adults do it, it's hurtful and annoying. He also doesn't like to be lectured too as most of the time, he's hard on himself so he doesn't need someone else to tell him the same exact thing. He also doesn't like water veey much, he never learned how to swim and he is terrified of deep pools of water, our of fear of drowing.