"Oh dear...I was hoping to hide my little secret for awhile longer~"

(Human form)

(Human form)

(Demon form)

(Demon form)

Name: "My name is Pryo, and before you ask, no. I am not a pryomantic...well, not typically"

Nickname: "Pryo is already short enough but I've had a few like devil, creep, weird eyes. I also get called beautiful, hot, sexy even~"

Age: "Well...age is just a number to me but I stopped counting around the time the black plague was becoming popular" His actually age is Unknown since he stopped counting a long time ago but th physical appearance he takes is around the age 20-23.

Sexuality: "My my, asking the interesting questions now, aren't we?~" He doesn't really care what gender someone is, as long as they both have fun them he doesn't mind if he is with a male, female, or someone who doesn't identify with those pronouns. He is very understanding of the modern times about sexuality and such so he does do his best to understand them all and yet he never really has a problem with any of them.

Species: "Ohhhh~ And why should I just tell you? Why not make it a fun guessing game?" He's a demon, a pretty old, wise, smart and dangerous demon

Personality: Pryo is...complicated and yet very simple at the same time. He acts like any normal human being, going as far to be empathetic and kind to people when they are having a rough day. People will probably tell you that he's a great guy and is super kind and nice to everyone but...unfortunately that's an act. Pryo is actually manipulative and cunning, he can easily fool you into believing whatever he wants you too. He can be a bit violent and heartless when he wants to, he can also be cruel and playful. He lures human to him by his job, he works at a library and that is a nice hunting ground for him. He identify which humans are easy to trick or manipulate so he can make them fall for him, either in love with him or just want him for a fun night. He will even suggest books to his targets and use lines or scenes from the book to make his targets fall for him even more. Once he has his fun, he then makes sure his target is asleep and he then feeds off the energy from their souls. Energy that goes to lust, greed, gluttony, etc. The human will be drained of these emotions for awhile, a week or so and then slowly regain them back. He doesn't do permanent damage so humans are unable to trace back to him, not that he is too worried since he erasers the human's memories of him and what they did, he replaces the memories with what their normal routine is. It was like their relationship never even existed and he enjoys it that way, no mess, no hassle and definitely no humans trying to get back with him when he's done with them.