"Howdy"

Name: "Howdy, my name is Jessie. Jessie Morgan"

Nickname: "Most people call me Jessie, but sometimes people call me Boy or Jess." He also used an alias by the name "Jim Milton, " which he tries not to use too much.

Age: "Well, I'm not a boy if that's what you're asking." he is currently 24 years old

Sexuality: "Pardon me? Did I just hear you say what I think you said?" He is bisexual but in his time, it's kinda taboo to like people of the same sex so he keeps that part to himself.

Species: "hm? Human of course" he is human

Personality: Jessie is usually pretty lay back and relaxed most of the time when he isn't working and even a bit carefree at times or at least it seems that way. However, when Jessie is working, he does take things a bit more seriously as he wants to good job and shows he can hold his own. Jessie is a hard worker and he doesn't slack on the job, he especially didn't slack when he was doing a "Nice Job" for either himself, for some clients, or even for some members of an old gang he was in that he once viewed as family. Even though Jessie was once in a gang, he wasn't necessarily a bad person as he usually did see the good in people and spared the ones that he knew didn't deserve any harm and showed them mercy but to the ones that were rotten and cruel, he would let them have it. He can be cruel when he wants to be but he usually doesn't let things get to that point. However, if things don't concern him then he usually stays out of other people's business and goes on his way which can be a bit difficult for him in certain situations.

Likes: "You like to ask this many questions?" Jessie likes being able to relax and take a day off and do whatever he wants to do really, whether it's staying home and resting or going out hunting animals or for bounties. He also likes it when people respect him and ask him for help as that tells him that they are comfortable enough around him and they trust him enough to ask for help. He does like kids but to a certain extent as he doesn't always get along with kids too well, sometimes they get him to lose his patience.

Dislikes: "Someone who asks too many questions which...seems to be your right about now" Jessie doesn't like cops or the government, basically he doesn't enjoy it when people try and tell him what to do. He also does it like it when people underestimate him, it usually leads to their downfall but he still hates the fact that he has to prove himself. He knows his worth and anyone who doesn't see that, he will not hesitate to show them. He doesn't like gangs...anymore, he was once in a gang but things went south and he barely got out with his life so he decided to not be a part of any gangs anymore.

Family: "I had a family once...things didn't work out" Jessie once had a normal family, a loving mother, and a father he could look up to.

Pets: "I wouldn't really call him a pet but I do have a horse"