"I'm here to help! Please, let me help you!"

Name: "My name is Ryoko, it's nice to meet you"

Nickname: "Well, my brother likes to call me Roo sometimes. I don't have many nicknames"

Age: "Well in humam years I'm about 19 years old but for dragon years, I'm only 90 years old. I know I don't really seem like it but that's just what happens when your a dragon person I suppose"

Sexuality: "E-Excuse me?!" She's straight and similar to her brother, she doesn't want to have any one night stands or mess around when it comes to romance. She does want to eventually settled down and start her own family but she hasn't found that special someone yet besides, her brother still believes that she's too young to date.

Species: "I am a dragon but like my brother, I have the ability to take a human form like you see now"

Personality: Ryoko isn't as outgoing and hyper as her older brother. Ryoko is actually more calm and quiet, she much rather read the room then try to be thr center of attention. Although she is shy, she is very good at her job when it comes to being an Adventurer. She's well trained in situations to help get humans or non-humans to safely while also making sure they won't be harmed, using her voice to guide them as she also makes sure the fight won't effect the chances of getting those people to safety. She can definitely use her voice when she wants too but thankfully it's not too much as her brother usually does the talking for her, although she has had to step in once or twice and talk her brother out of a fight or two. Ryoko pays closely to details as well, especially on missions which can even lead to her and Tatsu having the upper hand in some situations. She may be quiet but she doesn't let things go unnoticed for long.

Likes: "well...I like to be with my brother, Tatsu, he's my best friend and we are very close. I also like being able to work with him and help people since it's good to help others but also so we can show that dragons aren't all bad. I also like to practice with my bow and arrows, it's very relaxing for me and I usually surprise people when I show off my skills, it's fun!" She also enjoys to cook and make people comfortable after a long day of adventuring or coming back from a mission. She also enjoys working with kids as they are very adorable! She loves babies as she can make them smile but also easily get them to take a nap when they are being fussy, she's gotten many thanks for helping smoothing babies who seemed to have trouble of falling asleep. She also enjoys taking a flight every now snd then, either in her human or dragon form as it's always good to stretch those muscles! She does also love meat like her brother but she also has a bit of a sweet tooth herself, she loves anything sweet like syrup or the rare occasion of a carmel apple!

Dislikes: "Well...I don't like it when people hurt me or my brother, it's makes me...so angry" she will not tolerate anyone who harms herself or her brother, especially if it's on a mission. She will not hesitate to put you in your place if your brothering her, which would be better than Tatsu putting you in your place. She also hates it when people don't take her seriously because she looks so young, she hates it when she's treated like a child or a teenager. Another thing that she doesn't like is when people try to flirt with her and doesn't get the hint that she isn't into them, she hates those creeps and she's definitely let them know after awhile. She also hates it when her and Tatsu get stuck in the rain as she doesn't like the cold rain, she much rather enjoy the warm sun.