Tying the knot

Hello kuddus❤️🦋So here is our first  episode vanga polamm❤️🦋
.
.
.
.
.
Ashwin was standing near the balcony with lot of thoughts, Doubts, Confusions and so on...By the time Pugazh nd Rakshan came to call Ak to the stage. Ashwin shook his thoughts nd went to the stage...After few rituals Here she comes with a pleasant smile...She really looked like a kitty doll that Purple saree which was matching mine....A small smile crept on my face..She too reciprocated with a smile...

After a long slow rituals "here comes my life changer.... By this one thread my life gonna change " this was running in both souls mind...

Soon Iyer told to tie the holy thread....Sivangi was in tears while mee too...After a huge sigh nd got the nuptial chain  in his hands , neared her neck...Sivangi looked into his eyes..Ashwin would clearly see a pure love in her eyes... He assured her through eyes...Ashwin started to tie the knots...

Ashwin: hmm....Enimel neega than wife na than unga husband...ethuku munnadi Na epdi irunthen nu theriyala but Enimel I will a true good friend or husband to you... Said these in his mind while tying the knots of thaali...

Sivangi:hmmm....enimel neega than enn purushan ah..Enn vazhkai epdi irunthuchoo theriyala but enimel nalla irukum nu ninaikiren...Neegalavathu enna purinjikitu santhoshama pathupinga nu ninaikiren...Na ungaluku oru nalla wife ah unga family ku oru nalla marumagala irupen...

After tying the knots both looked each other with lot of emotions nd thoughts... They looked perfect which didn't miss By Sakthi's camera...A perfect capture for a perfect couple...❤️

Ashwin kept the kum kum in her forehead..They finished all the rituals...Now it's time to leave Sivangi to her in-law home...Sivangi's parents didn't shed tears for her...She knew the reason..Sivangi was happy for leaving them but not for udanpiraps...She will miss them...She bidded bye to them and started her way to her new life....🦋

The couples nd family reached home...Ak sister nd Athai took aarthi...They duo nd family made their way to pooja room...Ak Athai cursed Sivangi in her mind nd prayed not to light the lamp in one match stick....But Kadavul setting
Sivangi lightened the lamp in one stick itself...Everybody was happy....

Time skip to night💛At 9:30 pm

Sivangi was sent to Ashwin's room...Sivangi felt a new positive vibe...she caressed the pic of Ashwin which was hanging in the wall...But was shocked to see the decorations😳....
It was quite awkward to her...after sometime Ak came and was shocked like her to see the room with full of roses nd candles...

He found Sivangi in the couch thinking something deeply...Ak snapped in front of her Sivangi jerked ....Ashwin too 😌

Suddenly......................

TO BE CONTINUED💛.....