Oii Senior🤭

Hello kuddus❤️🦋So Sorry for the late chapter.....Advn Happy New year kuddus❤️🦋So vanga chapter kula polammm...
.
.
.
.
.
Suddenly they burst out in laugh harder by pointing each other......Ashwin fell down by laughing.....

Ashwin: Haaaa...haa😂edheyyy nee en pondati na unn purushan ah🤣....Nalla joke
Continued his laugh...

Sivangi: Atha na sollanum🤣Nee la oru purushan ah ya....Leyyy senior uhhh.... Enna ya🤣...

Yes, Ashwin is Sivangi's Senior in Clg..they both studied in the same clg....They both are gud friends for only fighting ....The whole clg knows both of them for Their fightings during clg time..After one year they both left clg nd concentrated on their career...But Now Kadavul setting they both became husband Nd wife😁...

Ashwin: Hey na yaru nu theriyum la....Heartthrob of Tamil Nadu d...Ella girls oda dream boy entha Ashwin....said dramatically by raising his collars...

Sivangi: Nee vena Heartthrob of TN ah irukkalam but na Rowdy Don of TN da....Valarntha kettavaney..

Ashwin: edheyyy Valarntha kettavan ah😶
Aiiii minion unna!!!!!

He started to chase her nd she began to escape from his chase....Both ran here nd there...Due to pain in leg they both fell in the bed....Fortunately Sivangi fell on Ashwin....Their eyes locked....

Sivangi drooling in his handsome powerful brown eyes....Suddenly due to thunder sound they both got jerked nd Came to the reality...

Ashwin: Adha...dha...bha......

Sivangi: Na.....adhu.....sorry

Ashwin: illa.....par...vala...ma...said and tried to stand but her chain was stuck in his shirt button.....
Again they both fell but now Ashwin was on top of Sivangi🤭(Author setting 😎)

Ashwin: illama....Shirt uh....button uh chain uh
......matikichu...

Sivangi: irunga....na edukuren...

After a lot of blushes nd Tries she took out her chain from the hold. . . . .

Now both were like human tomato blushing hardly....Ashwin couldn't control as the chill climate due to rain....Her scent smell in his shirt made his tummy to fill with lots of butterflies 🦋....

Sivangi was biting her inner cheeks to control her blush....

Suddenly a huge thunder came........................

TO BE CONTINUED💛